Discussion in 'General Questions' started by wingo395, Oct 2, 2006.

1. wingo395

wingo395 Guest

Anybody see this one?
    Not shipping until next year. I see potential problems down the road, but it's an interesting concept.

2. Tom

Tom Active Member

wow, never seen that before!
  3. istbenz

istbenz Guest

it looks cool and all but i agree that it will probably not be the greatest. it looks really expensive too!
  4. bamabikeguy

bamabikeguy Active Member

Front wheel equals "pull" instead of "push", right?

It says 20 mph, I know I wouldn't want to be going 30+ with the energy in front of me, rather than behind me, a stability issue.
  5. scottca

scottca Guest

I was looking into one of those. I found somewhere they are going to be around $400 and Revowheel is going to have a 26" and 700c model.

I decided against getting one for now but it would be pretty funny to cruise along in the aero position on my triathlon bike
  6. ranzchic

ranzchic Guest

I'm getting one myself. I also contacted my state lawmakers to encourage them to amend the current law that would make classify this as a moped(and thus requires license and registration, and all the other hassles) and include them into the current definition of electric bicycles(no hassles) because they have identical performances, just that Revopower uses ICE(it would qualify for low emission vehicle, the engine design already passed California emission standards and the mileage is still awesome).