Ride Across America

Watch all the idiots out there! I'll be following your progress with my fingers crossed for ya.

Terry

Finally where I can upload pics will do so later... Also I have not made it to Two Harbors, MN ..

Great ride except one thing... The bad finally happened I was cliped by a car , me and the dog and bike ended up in a drainage ditch right on some rocks, Dogs fine, bike sustained minor damage although the engine case and head are cracked/bent now so I am kinda stuck where I am for a little bit , although I broke my nose and ripped about a 1" gash out of my ear 12 stitches later and I am good to go =)

I have lots of great pics and a couple not so nice ones of my ear and nose. Such is life

Last edited:
Like I said above you gotta watch the idiots out there. Glad you and friend made it through this okay.

Terry

Glad you and dog are ok..be careful..make sure your bikes in good shape before you continue..do not mean the motor..the bike..check the wheels, tires, tighten everything,check for frame cracks etc..you know what I mean..Good luck

hiya rav...it looks like yer putting some miles on...what fun, eh?

anyways, two things from one rider to another...for your kind consideration.

1-i can't view inline images efficiently on the mobile, so i won't try. my posts in my travel topic are done with a mobile, using MBc-hosted thumbs...the "manage attachments" process is very mobile-friendly...please consider giving that "format" a try.
2-personally, i LOVE pics that show a Motorized Bicycle as part of the scene, it helps "take me there"...
mvc-014f.jpg

i don't always feel like posting replies on a mobile, but i sure do like to browse and keep up with y'all :)

ok, then, buddy...keep on keepin' on & stay safe...thanks for the cool thread :cool:

Last edited:
Thanks for the tips Augi, I will give that a shot as well right now I am having an issue with my pics, I have a Blackberry and broke screen and cant see screen to turn off mass storage to transfer to PC grr but I will get more up soon I have prolly another 50+ great pictures that I am gonna upload asap

Back