Ride Across America

Well road the needles hwy yesterday wow hard ride but worth it and made it to hot springs . Today -I head to wind cave . Oh I wenyt to rushmore cave 2. I will be postin pics friday. Oh and a fun fact. There are 132 dashres per mile on a divided hwy... I counted lol

I'm following your journey, what a ride :). Do you cruise at 30mph or so? To keep the vibration down? I know my bike is rough riding on a bumpy road. And the Needles hwy is where Snoopy's brother, Spike lives.

Actually I cruise @ about 15mph to keeb vib down n not stress the engine so bad. Oh and I am headed north now goin to sturgis rally. Also I have a women in Rtapid city recanvasin my trailer charcoal black w/ no windows instead embroidering in harley orange leytters readin " Hound Pup Express " just to make m bike pretty n unique while I am there.

R.A.V., A black windowless trailer might just overheat your puppy. I sure hope you reconsider for the dog's sake. And how is he doing? I'll bet he's good company for you.

Having an MB at Sturgis sounds fun, i get a lot of positive responses from Motorcyclists, I think they get the whole non-registration/license thing more than other people.

I was out there one year during the Harley Rally. He will be having a lot of fun! The only bad thing is there are riders killed every year from accidents.

Terry

Back