Riders n Florida ?

Car & Bike Show/ Hollywood Beach/ 8-9-2008 !

Hey, I was talking to the Junkman yesterday,and he tells me about a local ride to Hollywood beach on August 9th for a car & motored bike show??? Too far for most riders, but sounds cool!:D

Attachments

• Bikes April 08 013.jpg
    Bikes April 08 013.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 296
Aahhww Kaw,
Waddya go and do that for? Now you've set a precident that we'll ALL have to live up to. :(
LOL

If it looks like a want a be!!!

I have papers! They show : a motorized bicycle is not required to have a : registration or insurance on the bicycle! It is not a motorcycle! Of course if it looks like a want-a-be! Then it looks that way to the police! This is a bicycle that looks OK! to police! It's not a mid engine ride!!! They look, and they think it's cool!!!

Attachments

• Bikes April 08 013.jpg
    Bikes April 08 013.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 319
Cool & Easy

And how? do you determine, Moped? In state laws of are great state of Florida, you can ride these motorized bikes on Florida public roadways without a driver's license! My bikes are bicycle's!!!

Attachments

• #4171318 Newly built Slick Daddy Bike 007.jpg
    #4171318 Newly built Slick Daddy Bike 007.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 306
I got pulled over by a largo cop and he was fine with the bike, but he took my # and said he would have his supervisor reveiw this. A few days later sargent of traffic called me and said with the motor on I could only ride on private property, so I went in to see him and after a long dispute he finally said about the only thing one of his officers could site me with was not being registered, so I got it regestered, motor assisted bike, moped same thing,pedals, under 50cc, under 2 hp. auto clutch, no gears. So I got it regestersd as a moped just to get through largo without a hassel. I have asked 7 different sheriffs ,and they dont see a problem. Its a gray area and I do know the ins and outs, Like the part where the law reads motor assisted bike and moped is excluded from the term motor vehicle. soooo I carry a copy of the laws on my bike at all times now just in case.

Back