Road Rage!

I'm betting they have the no motorized vehicles signs on those trails to keep out excessively fast and loud irritating riders and of course cars and motorcycles. Any decent cop isn't going to waste their time on somebody who isn't hurting anybody and being a responsible MB rider... unless of course you live in PA and they're outright banned.
Nice to know the cops around there are cool with you though, you look like a jolly guy anyways.

mobile phone zombies . that just walk out onto the road in complete trance . without looking . i have nearly crashed into so many ggggggggggrrrrrrrrrrrrr

The cops around here all stop me wanting to look at my bike and compliment me.
Except for that one hard a$$ cop who is just looking for any excuse to ruin your day. (Every town has one)

What I find funny is when your going up a hill on your MB, gently cruising, then you come up on a guy on a road bike, pass him easily, while he is working hard. You get to the top of the hill, then on the downhill part, where again, i'm just cruising, they make a point of flying past you! This is on the street BTW.

Once past, they mellow their riding again, it's as if they just wanted to make a point or something! :p

I used to get cagers that would blow by me all the time on my road bike. Like, once they got passed me, they would floor it. I don't know if they were trying to prove something or what. I always tried to make it a point to catch up with them at the next light and stop next to them (even if they weren't in the front of the line) to kind of show them it was a wasted effort.

Back