Robin 35 carburettor part delivery

Discussion in '4-Stroke Engines' started by mifletz, Jul 8, 2010.

1. mifletz

mifletz Member

What is the best place to order this carburettor throttle part (the part that connects the throttle cable to the carburettor) for a Robin EHO35 for delivery to Israel?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. give me vtec

give me vtec Active Member

I tried to find that part when I dropped one of my eho35's... I may be wrong but I dont think they sell it individually. You have to buy the whole carb assembly.

Its $68 USD and you can acquire it here. Not sure about shipping though.

http://www.staton-inc.com/Details.asp?ProductID=3077

GOD bless Israel.

3. mifletz

mifletz Member

The part has "Walbro" written on it.

Is Walbro a carburettor manufacturer?

4. give me vtec

yes... walbro makes thousands of different carbs and fuel injection pumps. They are very highly respected.

I know 100% for sure that is the right carb.... I had to order it in replacement for one of my eho35's.

5. give me vtec

here is a .pdf of the service manual if you need help installing the new one.

Attached Files:

6. mifletz

mifletz Member

Another $68 to Staton for a whole carburettor, when all I need is a small piece of spring-loaded plastic held on to it by two screws worth $5, is a bit swingeing!

Any idea who else might carry the part?

Last edited: Jul 8, 2010
  7. give me vtec

never mind.... Im over it.

I assume you broke the part, so you have to deal with it.... its not some staton conspiracy against you. I doubt walbro sells individual parts. Let us know what you come up with.

8. mifletz

mifletz Member

9. Silvaire

Silvaire Member

Mifletz,

The carburetor on the EH035 is a Walbro WYL series of carb. Carbs of the WYL series are fairly common and are used on a number of popular engines. I'd try a local small engine shop, and see if they have a broken piece of equipment around that might have this carb on it that you could take a part off of. (Don't use the ENTIRE carb from another engine though, unless it is ALSO a Subaru EH035!)

If you can't find the part locally, I might be able to break up a used carb I have around and sell you a used part. Check your local shops first, then send me a PM if you decide to consider buying one from me.

10. jocko95

jocko95 New Member

I broke the same piece and am having a guy make an aluminumn one on the C&C machine at work, he is pretty slow and ended up buying another motor from Silvaire until the guy gets this done. I think once he programs the machine to make 1 it should be fairly simple to make more.

11. Happy Valley

Happy Valley Active Member

Just a thought, can you possibly repair the broken piece you have?

Not sure if it'd work but I have been successful at epoxying a couple of air filter housings on R/S engines that were damaged in shipping. It takes careful cleaning and mating the pieces as well as sometimes laying in a gusset, also clamping is critical with high strength epoxy but the repairs have held up well.

12. Esteban

Esteban Active Member