ROBIN EH035-where to get one!!

This is turning into a rate the Staton co thread so i'll put in my 2 cents worth.
For me its been good luck with Staton and the RS35 kits. 6 for 6 which gives Staton a A+ from me. 4 friction drives, 1 chain drive, 1 axle mount.

sometimes you get lucky on fleabay, and looking at my lil LEHR 25cc... its a huasheng

im fairly certain huasheng has a 25 and a 35 listed on their site... may be an issue though, i doubt theyll sell single units :(

direct copy of a RS

That's an interesting bit of info HeadSmess,

After looking at the Huasheng site, I believe that you are correct regarding Huasheng being the origin of the Subaru Robin EH025 copies that Lehr uses on their propane powered blowers and trimmers. I see these engines on the Huasheng site in both gasoline and propane. I don't think Huasheng makes a copy of the Subaru Robin EH035 engine, but I did find what I think are Huasheng copies of the Honda GX31 and GX50.

After looking at the Huasheng site, I believe that you are correct regarding Huasheng being the origin of the Subaru Robin EH025 copies that Lehr uses on their propane powered blowers and trimmers. I see these engines on the Huasheng site in both gasoline and propane. I don't think Huasheng makes a copy of the Subaru Robin EH035 engine, but I did find what I think are Huasheng copies of the Honda GX31 and GX50.

Your posts are articulate and thanks for using 'copies' rather than the overused 'clone' I see rendered frequently when the user seems to want to identify gene pool value in ownership of certain goods, lol.

ive been in contact with peter! from huasheng, there is the 135f, or 25cc. i havent checked the site in some time but they did have a 136f thats 31cc. i vaguely recollect 139f as being the 35cc,

AND the reply i got from peter says that the 140f is 37.5cc!

im looking into a sample of that one fo sho! :D

(whilst my first email to him contained the 135 and 136, his reply only mentioned 135 and 140... fine. im gunna go check the site out again)

Your posts are articulate and thanks for using 'copies' rather than the overused 'clone' I see rendered frequently when the user seems to want to identify gene pool value in ownership of certain goods, lol.

Which would you rather own: An original Italian-made Isetta or the BMW-made "copy"?

Chalo

The hausheng is a copy of the honda GX-35 I believe. I have also considered this engine, however this is my main mode of transport right now untill i find work again and i'm not really fond of Chinese "quality" (I use the word loosely!) or i'd just go HT :(

ive been in contact with peter! from huasheng, there is the 135f, or 25cc. i havent checked the site in some time but they did have a 136f thats 31cc. i vaguely recollect 139f as being the 35cc,

AND the reply i got from peter says that the 140f is 37.5cc!

im looking into a sample of that one fo sho! :D

(whilst my first email to him contained the 135 and 136, his reply only mentioned 135 and 140... fine. im gunna go check the site out again)

A google search of "140f engine" comes up with an engine that is a Chinese copy of the 35.8cc Honda GX35, but the 140f engine is actually 37.7cc. If these 140f engines can be obtained, they would be a viable consideration for a low cost light weight engine for friction or rack mount drives. 25cc engines are rather marginal power-wise for an MB.

Which would you rather own: An original Italian-made Isetta or the BMW-made "copy"?

Chalo

Not to stray to far off topic, but I believe that the BMW Isetta was built under license from Iso. Several different companies also built them under license, and with several different engines.

Agreed, but how is the 140f compare to the honda's reliability and efficiency? I'm pretty much sold on the robin either way, Im just pinchin' penny's till i can order it and the drive at the same time, prob. the kit so I can save a few more bucks.

Back