Robin Eho35 Rough Idling

• Thread starter Deleted Member 4613
  • Start date
D

Deleted Member 4613

I'm having some problems with my new Robin EHO35. It idles a little rough and I don't know what the probllem is. I'm running on 10% ethanol, the only gas available in Illinois. The carb body is very sensitive to the touch, so I tightened down on the screws but still some rough idling. This is a new engine and should run perfectly. I also have a Tanaka purefire 32cc which runs smoothly and idles perfectly. It also seems to make less noise than the Robin. Maybe it needs to breakin more. Any ideas what wrong?

It seems to work better now. I put in newer gas and adjusted the idle like you said. The combo of this engine plus a friction drive with a 1 inch diameter roller is perfect, enough low end torque and good top speed for the city. Everyone should own a 32cc friction drive bike.

Glad the problem is fixed. My first thought was it might be your plug and/or gap. My Robin has ran great for over a year now. However to my good fortune there's a station here which sells 100% gas. I've got a crank kit on my auto shifting bike.

Back