"ROBOBIKE" - First 2-stroke in progress-vid

Newfie Rider

Local time
8:16 AM
Le'me fill Ya in. - I'm Canadian; & legality in Ontario makes it a Moped as soon as it has a gas motor or goes over 32 Km/hr on an electric.
Otherwise, a Motor-Assisted-Bicycle, - going SLOWER, much like the 500 watt electric Chopper I bought last spring & put almost 300 Km on this past summer, for fun.
I got the chopper up over 40k average after the chinese-made fuse burned out @ 130 k in; going up a steep hill, & replaced it with "locally-made" fuse. No shocks made it a bumpy ride, I have slight bending in the forks, but just loved riding it & getting used to cycling again after a long while.

THAT wasn't enough, over the past month or so I HAD to go GAS. Speed & virtually unlimited travel improvements being the desire. So I bought a slant 66 kit via ebay, a nice a-frame from a local shop at a decent end-season price, and with NO instructions at all, started my build.

IF IT WASN'T FOR THIS FORUM, I WOULDN'T HAVE HAD A CLUE SO FAR AT ALL AND I'M SO GLAD I REGISTERED ! :D

Since posting a vid of my build on u-tube, I have pored over this section of this great forum to find answers to particular problems with starting. I have actually tried twice, pedaling a LOT, - No Luck; but through this forum, I not only got a lot of info to help start it, I got the determination to have this baby "Singing" for next summer.
In the meantime, I will post the link to my vid here, and I hope newbies like me get a little something from it, but more importantly, any suggestions from the Guru's of 2-STROKE would be appreciated.

So far, So Good, - taking my time & paying attention now.

Here's the link to my humble "First-Build-Vid" of a 2 stroke Motored-Bike.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_BDmOEUzzQ

Thanks- Newfie :D

Back