Rocky Road

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by Mike Jennings, Aug 6, 2010.

1. Mike Jennings

Mike Jennings New Member

My name is Mike Jennings, and I am located in Puerto Rico. I have been running a small business (Custom Cool Bikes) specializing in selling and assembleing the small engine kis onto bicycles for over three long months now.
    I look forward to using this website in order to seek advice, and relay a few problems that I run across from time to time. I think this website is great by all means. Alot of usefull informtion within these forums...
    Sincerely, Mike Jennings

2. Ghost0

Ghost0 Guest

Welcome Mike. Puerto Rico seems to becoming a hot spot lately. We have been shipping a lot of product there over the last few months. If you have any questions just shoot away and I am sure someone will chime in.
  3. GearNut

GearNut Active Member

Welcome to the forum!
    I am sure that there will be plenty of folks here that would be willing to help you out.
    Can we get a commission? :D
    Just kidding!
    I hope that you enjoy yourself here, and don't forget to use the search function. The knowledge all ready here is amazing!
  4. Mike Jennings

Mike Jennings New Member

Yea, This island is a hot spot for sure. All the motor kits that have been getting shipped our direction has been landing in our office most likely. Thats why I have alot of tips on who to order from and who to not. We order in bulk. Usually 50 to a hundred motors at a time. Were looking to invest 50k into motor kits, but we have to find a great supplier, because a majority of companys thus far have been sending us junk...
  5. wheelbender6

wheelbender6 Well-Known Member

Welcome to the forum. I bet it's great to live in an area where you can ride year round.