Rocky Road

Mike Jennings

Local time
10:47 AM
My name is Mike Jennings, and I am located in Puerto Rico. I have been running a small business (Custom Cool Bikes) specializing in selling and assembleing the small engine kis onto bicycles for over three long months now.
I look forward to using this website in order to seek advice, and relay a few problems that I run across from time to time. I think this website is great by all means. Alot of usefull informtion within these forums...
Sincerely, Mike Jennings

Welcome Mike. Puerto Rico seems to becoming a hot spot lately. We have been shipping a lot of product there over the last few months. If you have any questions just shoot away and I am sure someone will chime in.

Welcome to the forum!
I am sure that there will be plenty of folks here that would be willing to help you out.
Can we get a commission? :D
Just kidding!
I hope that you enjoy yourself here, and don't forget to use the search function. The knowledge all ready here is amazing!

Yea, This island is a hot spot for sure. All the motor kits that have been getting shipped our direction has been landing in our office most likely. Thats why I have alot of tips on who to order from and who to not. We order in bulk. Usually 50 to a hundred motors at a time. Were looking to invest 50k into motor kits, but we have to find a great supplier, because a majority of companys thus far have been sending us junk...

Welcome to the forum. I bet it's great to live in an area where you can ride year round.

Back