Rode my Whizzer Today

Z

Zomby Builder

Make this A Sticky Sic-Day

I opened the garage after waiting 24 hours for the high heat thread sealer to cure. I didn't want to RUSH the set up but could hardly wait to put my road glasses on. Gas on / Choke full / Screetch started Strokin' before I even met the divider between the concrete and the asphalt. That MY FRIENDS is A pretty GREAT feeling. Halfway down the block -- Choke half-off / still runnin' like a Champ / made the right hand turn & Choke OFF!!! Oh what a FEELING!!

I finally got this bike to run like a ZOMBY & it has an AUTOCLUTCH! Very simple solution & I got the idea from my wife & believe it or not -- a Story posted on this site by your wicked Uncle Punk. Bet you want to know what I did to it HUH???

Picture-Worth a Thousand

OK simple, Right!!

ATTACH]16130[/ATTACH]
IMG_1370.jpg

IMG_1372.jpg

IMG_1374.jpg

IMG_1373.jpg

But WHAT IS THAT RED THING?? May be an example of just plain USA ingenuity. May be just me, but I like plain old stuff. If you don't see the obvious. ASK a Zomby, I did the home-work. It know RED!!!...

OK, I have an auto clutch and I am redy but after too many Guinness's last night I can hardly focus on what is going on there:sick::rolleyes::confused:

Very low tech

I used two RED plastic "WIDE MOUTHED" ice tea bottle caps. It keeps the clutch closed more completely when under load. Sorry if I offended any high-tech expectations. I really found that after about 1 hour around the "Hood" that two of these pressed together work really great. The Auto has a lot more potential with this simple shim than anything else I have tryed. It kind of "wears itself in." Really stays more in line with the drum now. When they wear out Prob in about 1000 miles, I'll just drink a couple more Iced Teas...

Last edited by a moderator:
swapped the HEAD today

OK Bill, I did the deed. EZ swap. Plenty of room. Even more fin would have fit my frame. Ready to ride but dark outside. So no report on performance. Thanks for including the copper Big bore washers.

Stay tuned.. I am concentrating on a better rear wheel. In every detail. On this bike.

IMG_1447.jpg Looks like the LOVE HEAD HUH??

IMG_1448.jpg

IMG_1449.jpg

IMG_1451.jpg

IMG_1454.jpg

IMG_1455.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Back