Rode my Whizzer Today

Mean Bill Green

OK it runs FANTASTIC!! No adjustments to anything. That was the single most beneficial thing that I have done. DISCLAIMER -- I have a Q built head that is awesome. A work of art by the MCQ. As I removed Q's head I noted that the bolts were all not properly torqued. And the spark plug was in need of replacement. So may be a distinct dissadvantage to the Q Meister./ But this GO-DADDY got MEAN BILL NOW!! I like it... Tanks Bill. When you makin' me a matching mini-belt guard????? My exhaust is tuned pretty well now. What you got in mind??? These are stock sized thrusters.

Im thinking Hot Jet coatings... and were working on A billet finned side cover with crank bearing moved in .040 for better crank support... will keep you Informed....Bill PS great to hear you like it....

Hi Zomby Just wanted to know if you have any more run time on you tricked out ride..Bill One more thing , On your exaust are the mufflers ne5 late or wc1....bill

Last edited:
Run Time

Yeah it runs strong. I have stock/Modified NE baffles I think... Don't know for sure. The thrusters are custom. I can't keep the manifold bolts tight, Even high heat sealer loosens. I want a mini billet belt guard. Guess I'll have to make it myself... My wife rode it today. She says it drives itself. It idles just under 20 MPH. 70 MM auto clutch does about 47 MPH pretty quick too. Screecher is a fun ride. Welded a license plate bracket today. Nice & legal looking now. Sounds great too.

Hi Zomby Very cool . you might think about using studs and nuts for the exaust manifold....So did you look at the new billet side cover. Its at the end of billet head for sale....have fun .....Bill

Need an Intake fo4 a 26 cb

I need a composite intake manifold tapered to match up with 18c to 26 c. Anybody here in SOCAL got machine? I also need a billet guard. Where is The new WHIZZER WILLY G WE NEED YOU NOW!!

:75::75::75:Hi zomby I check with my CNC dude and he said he can build one . But beyond most price value it would end up between $300.00 to $350.00 and would look closer to the old tin style in size . and the metal is four times the price when it go,s bigger than six inch in width. So at this tme before I go any further I need to know how many people are intrested....Bill

Back