S.E. QLD australia

jav

Local time
1:03 AM
hi, have fitted a Zbox 80 to my old (25y) oxford 26"" bmx, so far so good , about 300km done so far and all good. anybody else in the ipswich area into motored bikes?

Hi jav,

welcome aboard. There's a few Australians here. Though I have no idea whether or not they're close to you.

We'd be glad to hear more details about your bike, modifications, etc. Also what kind of terrain and climate you're dealing with. How law enforcement treats you. things like that. Photos would be good, too.

last couple of days have been around 100f. Terrain, anything from good roads to tracks through the long grass on old cattle droving tracks. Law enforcement , so far so good. Modifications, the normal so far, match exhaust and intake, next step up compression.
Will take some pics in the nextcouple of days.

A hundred degrees Fahrenheit........

Yes, I think that's happened here in North America too.

But it's been so long that I can't be sure if it's a false memory or not..........:)

welcome jav --------- ride that THING

looking at starting a new job in a couple of weeks in western aus, they have had temps of 120f and higher :devilish:

welcome jav

yes -- that's smoking hot
out here in southern Calif in the deserts get close to that sometimes
if riding for long periods in 120f -- any extra plans for your engine
such as maybe --
the best 2-stroke oil that you can buy ?
going to stay to the rich side while running in very hot weather ?

just some thoughts -- have fun as you ride that THING

don't think the will let me take my bike with me, it's a fly in, fly out job. 24 days on, 9 days off. Never been on a plane and I'm 38y old, not looking forward to the flying part.

ride that flying THING

don't think the will let me take my bike with me, it's a fly in, fly out job. 24 days on, 9 days off. Never been on a plane and I'm 38y old, not looking forward to the flying part.

my buddy took his bicycle with him on the plane a while back
he had bought this plastic bicycle carrying case
from what I remember
we had to remove at least one wheel
then we just packed that baby up

it was a very strong case
be fun to have your MB with you

good luck with that first fly job

ride that flying THING

pic
motoredbike.jpg

Back