Sacramento CA laws

Discussion in 'Laws, Legislation & Emissions' started by Kep1a, Nov 5, 2007.

1. Kep1a

Kep1a Guest

Man I hate to do this but the search had zero results.

I have family interested in doing a motorized bike in Fair oaks California a suburb of Sacramento and I was wondering what the laws there are with respect to a motorized bike. She has no money no internet and wants to start working full time with no transportation other than a bus. A motorized bike could fix her problem and is someting I may be able to help her figure out. But the laws are a concern.

Thanks,
    Kep1a

2. azbill

azbill Active Member

mike simpson is in/near sacramento I think
    (motorbikemike)
    he'll be able to help you with good info

3. California (and yes, Sacramento) Laws

Hi I have written in this area at great lenght on this subject. A bit of a chore since I'm a poor typist! My telephone number can be found on my homepage. Have your kin just call me on the phone, if you cannot find all I have written here.

www.simpsonmotorbikes.com

Mike

4. Kep1a

Kep1a Guest

Hey, Thanks Mike I will do that!
    Kep1a

Edit: I have read many posts here on CA laws. I was looking for clarification on any additional laws for the Sacramento or specifically the Fair Oaks area.

I will call to see what you can add or clarify for me.

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 13, 2007
  5. determined

determined Member

I live in the sacramento area as well and was wondering if the cops really even care about riding these things i dont wear a helmet have a license or anything but i do find myself wondering if i have just been lucky so far. Let me know what you guys know about riddingbin our area without trouble . Thanx