sad story.

I can't imagine him slicing your tires was legal. File a complaint for sure. If all goes well, they would have to pay for your tires by at LEAST reducing the fine. If you can prove that your bike is within your local laws for power and speed, that should negate the fine completely AND they should pay for your tires.

Slashing your tires is not the equivalent of impounding your bike.

Was it a long walk home with the bike?
Hey, he could of impounded it and cost you even more

What could possibility warrant a "impoundment"???

3.) I'm pretty sure i know who the police officer was talking about when he was telling me how and i quote "male rider, speeding and no helmet with a loud exhaust". was riding.

"male rider" don't think so
"speeding" Did he witness speeding...NO
"no helmet" ticket, maybe a fine. Rider said he had a helmet....
"loud exhaust" stock exhaust, set it next to a Harley and see who is loud
"unsafe"..no rear reflector...get real..are they required in the first place???
Last time I checked AU was a free society and not a dictatorship.

Last edited:
hey guys,

I went to my local police station today and told them of the incident, the police officer on duty said the other officer had no rights to slice the tires of the bike as he had no evidence that it was me riding around being reckless, i was told that the officer that sliced the tires will be made to pay the cost for the tires and tubes. So i gave them the receipt with the cost on it lol

I also was giving a pardon letter that i can send to the fine place so i will not need to pay any fines for the incident..

They asked did i want to make a formal complaint against the officer but i said no because i don't want to be responsible for someone loosing their job as i'm not a a##hole..

I think the officer is already in enough trouble from his sergeant already lol

hey guys,

I went to my local police station today and told them of the incident, the police officer on duty said the other officer had no rights to slice the tires of the bike as he had no evidence that it was me riding around being reckless, i was told that the officer that sliced the tires will be made to pay the cost for the tires and tubes. So i gave them the receipt with the cost on it lol

I also was giving a pardon letter that i can send to the fine place so i will not need to pay any fines for the incident..

They asked did i want to make a formal complaint against the officer but i said no because i don't want to be responsible for someone loosing their job as i'm not a a##hole..

I think the officer is already in enough trouble from his sergeant already lol

I can appreciate your position about this cop and losing his job ... what you might not know is this is just the tip of the iceberg with this DB ... have been around a long time in this world and sociopaths like this only get worse and will brutalize others ...

I can appreciate your position about this cop and losing his job ... what you might not know is this is just the tip of the iceberg with this DB ... have been around a long time in this world and sociopaths like this only get worse and will brutalize others ...

Let's add.....

First of all that Dunb A, doesn't belong holding a police position... He NEEDS to be fired...I wouldn't think twice. Protect and Serve...RIGHT

Second..how many in the past or future will be subject to this treatment from him.

Thirdly. LOL you will NEVER have to worry about him stopping you again if you file the complaint...HE WILL be afraid to stop you as it will show he was after you and can't afford a job loss if reprimanded.

Replacement of both tires and tubes...don't forget the labor involved, and I'd charge him the going rate from a bicycle shop for repairs.

adrian101...Did my PM help you??

Back