Safety forum

Discussion in 'Forum Help & Suggestions' started by RdKryton, Feb 10, 2010.

1. RdKryton

RdKryton Active Member

2. Tom

Tom Active Member

Jim-

Actually does sound like a good idea! Would you put it in the clubhouse?

3. RdKryton

RdKryton Active Member

Yes Tom.
    The clubhouse would be a good place to have it. We can get people to share their ideas and show off the tricks they have come up with to make our passion for motoredbikes safer.

Jim

4. ibdennyak

ibdennyak Guest

With all the accidents that have occurred recently it would probably be a good idea for a safety forum, get people thinking at least. In the automotive, construction, and manufacturing worlds, safety discussions have been helpful, why not here.

Agreed, the clubhouse is a good place. We have performance areas, safety would be a good addition.

5. Tom

Tom Active Member

6. azbill

azbill Active Member

excellent idea...if it keeps 1 person from getting hurt, it is worth it :)
    some people need to be reminded that's all ;)

7. augidog

augidog Banned

agreed!

if i could add to the suggestion, Tom...do you think maybe the "safety first" forum deserves to be right under "general discussion" & before the "let's ride" section as a matter of MB-priority?

man, this place is really zoomin'...thank you to all the volunteers :cool:

Last edited: Feb 18, 2010
  8. Tom

Tom Active Member

Yes, I'll get it bumped up there.

9. Stan4d

Stan4d Banned

I am still new to this.....But I must offer deep thanks. I just found this post. I am not as computer savy as one would think. I do have to say that after seeing many horrific things in other areas that I am glad that you posted this fourm and placed it in an area where it could be easily seen.
    Thank you to all here. I will not kiss you for this but I give my wife's permissin to give you each a kiss on the cheek.

10. ibdennyak

ibdennyak Guest