Sale of GEBE/Tanaka 40

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by lennyharp, Jul 26, 2008.

1. lennyharp

lennyharp Member

Sale of GEBE/Tanaka 40 TRADED & GONE

I TRADED a brand new GEBE / Tanaka 40 kit I got 2 days ago. Does not work with some of the stuff I want to use and I will use another kit. I got rid of it 5 hours ago.

Last edited: Jul 26, 2008

2. DetonatorTuning

DetonatorTuning Active Member

this won't take long !!

can't wait to see the clock on the sold notice.

i'll be watching the progress Lenny,

steve

3. lennyharp

lennyharp Member

I have someone talking already. I just got my Sick Bike Parts shift kit and love the way it looks and is designed to work. It fits my bicycle origins better than any other set up. I will just have to live without experiencing the GEBE wonders of flight. I can probably only keep 2 bikes for now and have one on the road and 2 in the works. So far I have not even opened most of the GEBE kit. I can see the twisted spoke thing does not quite line up.

4. beachcruiser

beachcruiser Member

Ring lines up on the straight slots not the twisted slots

5. lennyharp

lennyharp Member

Traded my GEBE away so I won't be flying the Eagle.

Well for the record it went about 5 hours ago. No more for sale or trade with Lenny today. Thanks for the interest.

6. DetonatorTuning

DetonatorTuning Active Member

AMAZING, i figured it would be more like 5 mins and not need any haggeling !!

steve

7. Ima Schwinner

Ima Schwinner New Member

I really wanted to buy the kit and save the wait, BUT I'm still trying to decide a few specifics. Now that it's gone I can quit sweating over it.

8. lennyharp

lennyharp Member

I knew that as popular as it is somebody needed it. Steve I sure enjoyed seeing and hearing you get the bugs worked out of yours. I'll let you know when I get my stretch frame going and what I do with it. I would like to know the history of the stretch bike. Here they call it a world bike. I once donated about 20 old bikes to Nicaragua for a bike project where they would fix them up for transportation. I think they called the project Bikes not Bombs back about 1990. Don't remember too well I could be a revolution or a year off.

Attached Files:

9. Ima Schwinner

Ima Schwinner New Member

They weren't messing around when they built that cargo rack!