San Fernando Valley Riderz/ HALLOWEEN!

CroCop145

Local time
6:39 AM
Do you live in the Sherman Oaks, North Hollywood, Van Nuys, Encino, Studio City, or neighboring suburbs of the san fernando valley? If so, LETS RIDE! Next SATURDAY on HALLOWEEN, would anybody want to go for a cruise? Maybe just for a couple hours, grab some lunch/ dinner and split ways? or we could terrorize the streets at night..lemmie know.
20 yr old Electrical Engineer( Renewable Power Systems)- Avid MMA competitor and FAN of contact sports-
My ride:
80cc 'Raw' with NCS Performance Carb + Air Filter, Bosch Performance Plug, Straight Piped Exhaust, upgraded Fuel line..

I live in Chatsworth and would love to get together for a ride but Halloween won't work for me. halloween is a big deal in this household and I'll be spending the day getting ready and the eve keeping up with the fog machines and kids.

Yesterday I did Box Canyon and Santa Susana, it's a short ride but fun. I normally do it on Sat or Sun mornings. Let me know if you'd like to join me some weekend.

Hope your halloween ride comes off great and I'll keep a look out for the next time.

Thanks,
Greg

ah dude im so down...how bout we plan for in a couple weeks. i aint never done a canyon ride..sounds fun! = )

sherman oaks checking in. my car club has branched out to motorized bicycles.

anyone down to roll one night?

Back