San Jose, CA BAY AREA MB ride

Me and 3 of my friends have mapped this route out attached. Basically it goes from downtown san jose through mclaughlin and across yerba buena rd, to san felipe rd, to metcalf, across the 101, down santa teresa rd, around pass chesbro reservoir on uvas rd, into monterey rd, around calero reservoir, up mckean rd, into almaden expressway, and back into downtown san jose. This route has good scenery, good range of terrain to ride. Maybe we could start at 10 am. Or we could do a later ride from 3pm. We would definitely need a place to stop for lunch or drinks. Plus people should also bring tools because you never know.

slump

Attachments

• moto-bike_ride.pdf
    1,020.7 KB · Views: 444
Northern California Race track info

I just heard back from the guys at stockton motorplex. And they say that we can race on the track on mondays fro m10-5 pm but its $25 a person and you have to put some sort of plastic caps on the ends of handle bars, pegs, pedals, and axles. Take a look at the course it looks pretty cool - http://www.google.com/images?client...source=og&sa=N&hl=en&tab=wi&biw=2560&bih=1272

They also said that we can cut re-configure the track and ride it shorter if we didn't want to ride the whole thing. I am going to pass this along to people on the forums and see if I get a response.

And if we want to rent it out for the day and do a day long race like death race it would be anything from $1,000 - $1,200

eric

Hey there. Im building bikes up here in San Francisco. Ive Been pretty quiet on the boards, but me and a couple buddies may be interested in a ride or race.

Paradox,

cool, yea we definitely are down to ride. Right now we have this ride in san jose we are planning. Look at the attached PDF. We can do that ride on a weekend you guys are free. Or we could meet and ride in San Francisco too.

For the race. I know I have 3 people who are down for sure and we could use the stockton motorplex. The thing is at $1,000 or $1,200 a day we would need more racers to register and pitch in so the cost per rider isn't to bad. There is always the possibility of racing on the monday days if you guys are free. The key I think for the race would be to get more people down. And, if you want to just ride just let us know when you are available and we will make it happen.

slump

Attachments

• moto-bike_ride-2.pdf
    1,020.7 KB · Views: 423
Hey man, just rebuilt my bike, so were ready to go on a ride if your down. We dont really have the mean to transport multiple bikes though. Weve been talking about possibly sneaking our bikes across the GG bridge to ride around the marin headlands. Or we can just ride around the city?

new to this forum and I'm from the San Jose area and it'll be awesome to meet up with you guys for a ride.

Why in the world did this thread DIE. I've been trying to just get a ride together in San Jose for a while now. Or even just a meet & greet at a burger joint like the Classic car guys do. Can you imagine 60 or 80 M.B's lined up in the Fosters Freeze parking lot. And you don't need permission from anyone or a lot of money to do it.
Slump, if yer still around contact me. Lets give it another shot.
wJohn31, I know you're still around, I see yer ad on craigslist. I know a couple people and if you know a couple people then maybe we can pull it off.
C'mon SAN JO, Where in the *$%# is everyone?
Big Red.

Back