Saying Goodbye

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by nhfembiker, Jul 28, 2009.

1. nhfembiker

nhfembiker New Member

Hi everyone,

I just wanted to say goodbye to all of you. As some of you know, I've been trying to leave the forum for a while, to give a certain person his space. I finally messaged Tom and I'm hoping he will make that happen for me.

I have made some friends here, so I just wanted to say its been fun, and I'll miss the discussions. I will definitely be reading since I don't have to be a member to view the posts, I will just no longer be participating.

Take care and have fun! :)

2. Happy Valley

Happy Valley Active Member

I think you should definitely stick around. There is a new OT forum and you could post there and you won't be able to read it if you're not a member. Just sayin'......
  3. kerf

kerf Guest

Why not just log off for a while and continue to read, you may change your mind. You could always log on for a few minutes and cruise the new forum, could open up new opportunities for discussion.
  4. nhfembiker

nhfembiker New Member

I guess that's what I have to do because I heard from Tom... he won't remove me. Said he had problems with removing members in the past so will no longer do it.

So I am doomed to stay here in the form of a profile I guess...forever bothering poor Sirjakesus.

Geez...can't even disappear when I want to.
  5. nhfembiker

nhfembiker New Member

Can I do something to get banned... like go on a swearing spree???? :)

6. give me vtec

give me vtec Active Member

you gotta move on... this isn't healthy.
  7. nhfembiker

nhfembiker New Member

Yeah seriously. Trying to.
  8. arceeguy

arceeguy Active Member

Build your motorized bike. Ride it. Stay here and ask questions, and answer questions when you can.

It is a good way to pass the time. Because of what I do for a living, I'm almost always near a computer. Forums are great time killers.

Did you ever start/finish a MB?
  9. nhfembiker

nhfembiker New Member

No, I never started or finished one and would very much like to. I kind of wanted an experienced local buddy to help and explain things. And I thought I had that person....until he completely stopped communicating and never even said goodbye. I deserve closure, but apparently someone doesn't think so. Some days I am fine with that... sometimes I wish I could go POOF.

I am still reading and would like to try and teach myself to do this. Some things are better with two people. Y'know?
  10. Mountainman

Mountainman Active Member

well coming from the getting older Mountainman
    I know that you have heard this one before
    years down the road when you are with the true right one
    you won't even remember ?????? his name

better things yet to come hang in there our dear
    love can be tough but there's nothing to fear
    a new one comes along before we know it
    new flame forever lit

sorry about that sad attempt -- you what what we mean

11. nhfembiker

nhfembiker New Member

have you seen my lame poetry? Doubtful that I'll forget but whatever.

Unless someone can knock me on the head with a brick.

Yeah yeah yeah.

NEXT.... :)
  12. give me vtec

give me vtec Active Member

must be some guy... thats how I felt when I broke up with my wife while we were both still in high school.

But it was my fault thats why I felt so bad... because I caused my own pain. I would never let somebody else cause me that much pain.
    Last edited: Jul 28, 2009
  13. Mountainman

Mountainman Active Member

yes read some of your poetry
    I think that you have a good rhyme thing going on there
    if you goggle poetry sites
    there are some good fun ones to join
    good way to release

14. fasteddy

fasteddy Member

Hey Lady-- My former wife called me twice in two months. First to tell me {once again} how I'd messed up her life. She left because I wasn't up to her parents standards. I wouldn't live in Iowa. Suddenly 22 years latter I'm OK. Is there any chance I'm still interested?

I lost weight and I'm pretty popular with the ladys down at the senior center. Do I want to give this up?

15. nhfembiker

nhfembiker New Member

My Great Uncle is the same way... he's very popular with the ladies at the Senior Center... wouldn't give it up for nothing. I don't blame you.

It's harder for women though... we age and deteriorate, you guys just keep looking better like a good wine or something. You suck basically (just kidding :) ).

I am only 34, and I'm finding I've gone from an 8 to a 4 in 10 years. Maybe I'm even giving myself too much credit there. I used to have to beat the guys away with a stick in college (I guess who doesn't in college but still...), now I can't even get someone I care very much about to stop looking OVER me when I talk to him.

Things will just keep getting better for the men here, you guys have nothing to worry about. Women have to hope they die young with their dignity.
  16. kerf

kerf Guest

I too am very sensitive and when these things happened to me, I found going into the forest and killing and eating animals seemed to help. We're out of season on game animals but here the season on coyotes is open year round. A good yote call and a 22/250 would get you back on your feet in no time. Oh yeah, gonna need some Red Man, can't kill a yote without Red Man. I think that may be an Alabama law, ya might wanna check on that one.
  17. fasteddy

fasteddy Member

Whoa there. I was never an 8 and I'm only a hot ticket at the senior center because I'm
    not in a wheel chair.

Sounds like you don't have to have someone spank you because you are doing it better than anyone else could.
    You've bought into the women have issues story.
    OK the dip **** lost interest.So what. Don't buy into it, that it's your fault.

I have 3 former wives. They lost interest. I went through the why me. No,it wasn't me. They weren't smart enough to realize what they had. To freaking bad for them.
    Two wanted back . Ya right.

Change what you don't like about you and move on. When they see the new you, let them grovel. It will be to late, just ask the new guy.

18. kerf

kerf Guest

fasteddy, why you hanging around the senior center, you're still young enough to be out look'n for that trophy wife. A good 40 y/o would put the spring back in the old step.
  19. eastwoodo4

eastwoodo4 Member

your halarious kerf.
  20. arceeguy

arceeguy Active Member

And us 40 year olds are cruisin' the colleges. Cuz nothin puts the spring back in the old step like a 20 year old! (environmental protests are great pick up spots!)