SBP - finally an easy way to tension the chain!!

Pablo

Vendor
Local time
11:27 PM
This one is a Pablo Personal Gripe (PPG) ....some bike set-ups with the Shifter Kit make for tough chain adjustment, and just when it's perfect, it goes a little slack. The new chain adjuster is just too easy.

Sick Bike Parts Chain Adjuster

Pablo,
Suggestion: How about something like that for the top and bottom of the left and ride bearing plates to help with chain alignment and prevent torque causing the plates to bend under load.

Sky

PS I'm gonna get one ASAP. Wish I could order by clicking instead of having to email you the request. Keep up the good work.

Plate flexing problem solved awhile back.

I know ordering via the email is not the quickest, but we are still a poor small business. All the canned solutions and the guys for hire are either too expensive or never work properly. But once you get the total and an order # from us, the rest is just clicking and entering - so it's not so torturous.

Just saw this on your web site. Looks great!! Wish I had it a couple months ago. I too had a problem with keeping my chain tight. I had to make one myself. I would take a picture and post........but it is a block of wood wedged between the frame and bottom motor mount. LOL. My kids call it "getto". It works.....but it was hard hammering it into place.

many been looking for a long time

it is a block of wood wedged between the frame and bottom motor mount. LOL. My kids call it "getto". It works.....but it was hard hammering it into place.

these days of the home made repair for chain tension may be over

this chain adjusting attachment supplied by Pablo
looks very nice -- holding that chain thing in place -- very important
many have been noted looking for something such as this for a long time

makes it nice when we ride that MB thing

Back