SBP Shifter Kit Suggestion

Skyliner70cc

Local time
5:25 AM
Pablo and company:

How about improving your already awesome product by integrating bracketry and a roller for a more direct and easier to use clutch cable routing? I'm sure you two could come up with something that looks better than the homemade stuff we see here and looks better-powder coated, welded to right cover, etc...

Any chance you can sell the the clutch cover already cut to form for an additional fee? When I was in preschool, I couldn't color with crayons within the lines and cutting something with tin snips requires skills I obviously lack. :D

Thanks and I'll be sure to buy another shifter kit in the next month or so. After building one on a Searcher for someone, I gotta have one for myself!

Skyliner

Last edited:
Pre-cut clutch cover on the way. (with the kit)

We actually penned out some clutch actuator stuff - then right about the same time Jim of CE came out with his, so rather than compete, I (personally) recommend Creative Engineering's Clutch Actuator.

Last edited:
anybody ever notice.....?

SBP give the people what they want!

:2thumbsup:

I now return your thread!

Awesome, put me first on your list for the pre-cut clutch covers since I've already destroyed mine.

How much wider is the creative engineering clutch cover? Will it need spacer washers for the jackshaft?

The CE clutch set-up is just a hair wider, you will need longer bolts. I did a detailed post on it at one of the sites...........

Email me on the clutch cover.

Back