Schwinn Jaguar....Steel Frame ?

Porkchop

Local time
6:35 AM
Hi All ! I'm still in the decision making process of what I wan to build. I was at my local Target store tonight looking at a Schwinn Jaguar. According to what I read it has a "STEEL FRAME". Just thought Id post this info for anyone that's interested. I'm looking for a steel frame myself. I wish the Jag came in the color of red, with chrome fenders !

..... PC .....

Hi All ! I'm still in the decision making process of what I wan to build. I was at my local Target store tonight looking at a Schwinn Jaguar. According to what I read it has a "STEEL FRAME". Just thought Id post this info for anyone that's interested. I'm looking for a steel frame myself. I wish the Jag came in the color of red, with chrome fenders !

..... PC .....
Well, during my online searches tonight, I've discovered there are seveal depatment store Schwinns that have steel frames !

" I wish the Jag came in the color of red, with chrome fenders"

try the point beach from walmart
same frame, red, chrome fenders :cool:

The Point Beach Cruiser was my first choice, but the frame is aluminum ! I'm going to look around some more. I can always buy after market chrome fenders. K-Mart has a Schwinn Windwood that appears to be the same thing as the Point Beach, except it's a single speed, coaster brake.

Back