Scooter Guy shows off his new camera with the titan 50cc four stroke

wow , that's a great looking motored bike . i need some handlebars like that . what kind of mpg do you get , and the black motor cover , did it come like that ?
Jerry,the black cover was formerly Honda's standard red before i painted it...i also lengthened(85mm) & painted the Grubee base.Sorry i can't tell u about MPG cos i've never tested it...........it's alot. :D

any recommendations , on paint . I'm getting rid of the red .i would like the motor cover same color as the bike that way the motor wont stick out like a sore thumb. i may keep this one .

any recommendations , on paint . I'm getting rid of the red .i would like the motor cover same color as the bike that way the motor wont stick out like a sore thumb. i may keep this one .
Just get a descent quality heat resistant/fuel resistant spray paint that's also tough....i used car manifold spray in flat black.
Dunno if u wanna go to this extreme but with all my covers i lightly sanded them down first..............they say it's all in the preparation.

ok got it . a little sanding . some good heat resistant paint , i can do that maybe paint in a warm area so paint doesnt drip . thanks
drip...........So were clear Jerry i'm talking about spray paint from a can...the stuff u buy in Automotive shops.

PS....better 4 light coats than 2 heavy.

Nice improvements,particularly asthetically.....now all u need is a Honda GXH50-QXA tank(better design & black color) OR u could paint the original tank black with a 1" strip left unpainted to see the fuel level.

Back