Discussion in 'General Questions' started by dougsr.874, Apr 13, 2015.

1. dougsr.874

dougsr.874 Active Member

Just saw where Sears is selling a 2 stroke 80cc engine kit for $484. plus freight......and you wonder why Sears & KMart are doing so poorly. I've been trying to buy a Schwinn bike from Kmart for a month, and its always but NEVER on the next truck to their store.???

2. butre

butre Well-Known Member

is that not an installed kit? $484 is about right if it's attached to a bicycle
  3. dougsr.874

dougsr.874 Active Member

Kinda hard to say ...its shown on a bike, but I think its for a kit only....check it out and let me know
  4. dougsr.874

dougsr.874 Active Member

I just relooked at the Sears ad.....the $484. price is for the KIT ONLY....and does not include the bike...this place deserves to go under
  5. MotorBicycleRacing

MotorBicycleRacing Well-Known Member

Sears does not sell motorized bike kits.

Anyone can sell on Sears through their marketplace.
    Walmart does the same thing.

damn, you can't even paste a link.

It says quite clearly it's sold by Occidental.
  6. wheelbender6

wheelbender6 Well-Known Member

Bummer. Before WWII, Sears sold House building kits. Several of those Sears DIY houses still exist in the Chicago area.
  7. butre

butre Well-Known Member

Considering all the stuff you could get at sears I wouldn't be surprised to learn that you could at one point buy a new car through them. They had motorcycles, why not jump to 4 wheels as well?

Turns out you could, for the 1951 model year you could get a version of the Henry J sold under the Allstate name, and between 1908 and 1912 you could get the Sears Motor Buggy.