1. davidsis

davidsis Guest

2. gone_fishin

gone_fishin Guest

yup, i can imagine that saddle all restored, it is pretty cool.

3. davidsis

davidsis Guest

4. davidsis

davidsis Guest

5. Tom

Tom Active Member

hahaha

times sure have changed

6. davidsis

davidsis Guest

7. Tom

Tom Active Member

I wonder how hard that would be to get it onto a bicycle

8. kind of looks like the super-rat muffler.

9. It's a Motobucane engine.

10. davidsis

davidsis Guest

Thatsdax 80cc engine

Hey, does thatsdax.com sell a 80cc engine. All I see is a 70cc as the bigest he has.

11. gone_fishin

gone_fishin Guest

i think they're 80's, dunno know why he lists them as 70...some kinda law-thingy, maybe?

12. thatsdax

thatsdax Guest

ENGINE SIZES FROM DAX 70 or 80? 50?

The Factory calls them 80's. THATSDAX calls them 70's. The Engineers at DAX disected the motor, made measurments, did the math and found the enigne measures in at approximately 67cc so they call them 70's now. They used to call them 80's as the factory did. But now that they know the parameters, they call them 70's. Same size engine as always though. Improved gens as the time goes by. Always improving the motors. The Engineers at DAX feel that calling a 67cc a 70cc engine is more accurate and does not misrepresent the product. To call a 67 an 80 is a stretch. The 50's measure in at approximately 49cc. Thanks..Enjoy the ride.

13. gone_fishin

gone_fishin Guest

14. davidsis

davidsis Guest

15. nogoodnic42

nogoodnic42 Guest

I'd like to see one on a bike...Kelly

16. gone_fishin

gone_fishin Guest

it looks like it has more european influence in it's design 'steada just being a big chainsaw, bet it's a performer for it's size.

17. davidsis

davidsis Guest

grubee

Looks like grubee is out of stock on the engines. Wonder why?

18. srdavo

srdavo Active Member

davidsis wrote:
    How come the Grubee web site does not have any prices on their stuff?

http://www.the3scompany.com/Index.html

here's the link to Grubee's U.S. distributer. has prices & better prices for lots of 5 or 10. I think you have to contact for shipping quotes.

19. davidsis

davidsis Guest

Prices

Okay, cool there it is. I was trying to find the price on that fram with the built in gas tank and the wheels with the brake in the hub on the frount. When I press the parts link I get an error message.

20. davidsis

davidsis Guest

Engine

That shaft on the side facing us in the picture is where a pedal crank goes. It is an engine off of one of their mopeds. I bet it would be cool to build a bicycle type fram around it instead of a cheesy moped. Use the hub off of the moped that they make too, or maybe it would be the same size chain as a bicycle or something.