Second annual Mid Atlantic MB Rally, Cape Henlopen (Lewes) DE September 26 & 27, 2009

HMM Catching a ride would probably be the easiest thing to do.

Yeah, and if you catch a ride with me, we could also talk about ballooners in addition to the MBs. Like you, I also restore and collect ballooners. I have a Schwinn Cycletruck that I'm soon going to start working on, as well as a number of prewar bikes waiting in the restoration queue. I'm also on the Balloon Tire Bikes Yahoo Group.

2009 Rally

Harrisburg (MDT) costs more to fly into but if you're saving car rental, hotel, etc it is worth it. I'm sure all us Pa. riders are available to help all who want to come from other parts of the country.

Let's set the date!

Okay guys, I'm looking at the calendar for next September. Let's get a consesus on a date here. The first weekend is Labor Day weekend, so that weekend is out. The second weekend is out for me, as there is a special event scheduled for September 12 where I work and I'm in charge of the event.
How about the third weekend (September 19 & 20)? Or would the 26th and 27th be better for most? Let's get a date set so we can get wheels in motion.

26 & 27 does not work for me. I do the MS150 bike tour communications that weekend. I have been doing it for 18 years.

Never mind. I just checked their site and it's Oct 3 & 4th next year so I'm good for the 26th & 27th

Last edited:
Back