Second annual Mid Atlantic MB Rally, Cape Henlopen (Lewes) DE September 26 & 27, 2009

2009 Rally

Hey Kilroy,
I'll be there & Bonnie says that she's coming too. Hope to be bringing 2 Whizzers & maybe we'll all be riding Quenton's proto-types by then(y)

Hey Kilroy,
I'll be there & Bonnie says that she's coming too. Hope to be bringing 2 Whizzers & maybe we'll all be riding Quenton's proto-types by then(y)

I plan to bring my Whizzer and one of the prototypes. I'm not sure if I'll bring the Columbia or the Western Flyer, because I really didn't ride them to any great extent. However, I'll bring one or both if they are needed in case someone doesn't have a ride at the event.
I wonder how many bikes can we get on Jim's trailer?...

26 & 27 works for me.

JE, glad to see that you plan to make the cross-country trip. I suppose you'll be flying in, right? If so, we'll definitely come up with a ride for you. Heck, I had three bikes of my own there this year, so it shouldn't be a problem.

Cool....HMM wonder how much it would cost to ship my whizzer there.

Attachments

• IMG_2926.jpg
    IMG_2926.jpg
    127.7 KB · Views: 254
Thanks. Thore ( The Whizzer ) will stay at home. Will be fun to ride a different bike. My bike has a pretty heavely modified motor and is the only one i've ever ridden 50 mph with throttle left.

Quenton,
I didn't know you had any bikes that went that fast. Next you'll be telling us you have Whizzers that pull wheelies. Ha,ha just kidding.

Back