Second Build

Johnniethefinger

Local time
1:28 PM
Building my second MB, I am having a hard time locating a wider crank kit for my 1st and 2nd bike. There the one piece design. I only found BFG on ebay that has them, they dont look to nice. Is there any other companies selling these. My second bike is a Cranbrook, I wish I read more of this forum before I bought this bike. Since the purchase I go through this site every night. Learned more about this hobby than I thought there was too know. I read about the coaster brake on the cranbrook and others. I will be adding caliper brakes also. I have reinforced the fender brackets so Im not worried about that.

All of the members I have spoken too has been so helpfull on my first bike, I think this is great low budget hobby,(as long as you dont go nuts). With the help of this forum it makes it more fun.

Attachments

• DSC02136.JPG
    DSC02136.JPG
    332.1 KB · Views: 134
  • DSC02137.JPG
    DSC02137.JPG
    138.9 KB · Views: 123
What do you need a wider crank set? Is it hitting something? I think spooky tooth sells a wider crank set.

I left some info out, Im using the pull start/centifigal motor kit. With this motor both sides stick out past the crank. I will check Spooky Cycles Thanks.

Back