Selling Dimension Edge System sans engine

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by ollicat, Apr 22, 2010.

1. ollicat

ollicat Member

Hey folks, I just removed my Dimension Edge system from my bike and am going to reuse the engine for another setup. I am selling the complete Dimension Edge friction drive system except with no engine. It had a Mitsubishi TLE-43. Anyway, the system includes about 6 rollers, twist grip throttle, original throttle, all hardware, and original instructions.

I am open to just about any offers plus about $20 to ship to anywhere in the lower 48. You can reply or PM me.

Thanks folks.

2. ollicat

ollicat Member

Sold! Thanks everyone for your interest
  3. seanhan

seanhan Member

Just for the heck of it .... What did it go for ????
  4. JFK

JFK New Member

Got the Dimension Edge today.

Shipping was fast and packaged well.

I feel I got a very good deal especially with all the extras I got, there was stuff in there that I'm not even sure goes to a bike :)

Thank you Ollicat for a good deal and I would recommend doing business with you.

Seanhan it's probably not my place to say what I got it for, but I believe it was a good deal, hopefully for both of us. :)

P.S. Not sure if I should make a new thread on some stuff I'm looking for but maybe it would be O.K. here.

I'm looking for a 72T or more chainring that would fit my USX trike. If anyone has one for a good price, please P.M. me.

Also looking maybe some kind of axillary gas tank or even gas can that would look cool on my trike.

Thanks JFK
  5. ollicat

ollicat Member

Wonderful! I am glad it made it to you in good order!