Selling my whole kit, all good parts, L@@K

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by stef, Dec 5, 2006.

1. stef

stef Guest

My 80cc kit is pretty much done, chain keeps derailing and im getting a real scooter. ill sell you any part, 30% less than the retail selling cost! + Shipping.
    its a deal no matter what.

SO, i want to sell my whole kit , or parts, one by one, anything you want, i got it. you want it all? how about 180 for everything? + Shipping.

PLUS, i got extras. new rear view mirror,
    2 brand new spark plugs, bosch, and 1 bosch platinum plug.
    chain is brand new.
    front sprocket is brand new
    I have the good clutch lever, the one with the lock down pin to hold it in place, works very good.
    extra long clutch cable, from japan.
    4L metal gas tank, measuring cup with markings are free with it if you want.
    also free with orders of 30+ are a rear light you attach to your cloths or packpack thats blinks.
    call me at 8189819569 for details.

I take pay pal or personal checks.
    myohon@ butsudan7.com

2. Tom

Tom Active Member

What kit is this that you have?

What size sprocket? Is the gas tank nearly 1 gallon?

818... is that near santa cruz? I am in SLO.

I might want the sprocket/gas tank. Did you say that you might be selling everything including the bike?

3. Tom

Tom Active Member

if its a 415 sprocket that has less then 44 teeth, I might want it.

4. stef

stef Guest

parts details.

i buaght the 80cc kit from thatsdax.com , the sprocket is the front sprocket, Not rear. check the site and you will see the kit. the sprocket is new, see their parts page.

gas tank is the stock gas tank thats from the kit. see the web site.

818 is los angeles.
    i live in japan, so , ill be shipping from japan to you. for 2 week shipping, the costs are not bad., airmail is a tad higher, but we will figure it out..

I want to sell my whole kit, make me a fair offer for everything, except the bike itself of course, the only issue is that the chain derails from front sprocket.

5. Cookie

Cookie Guest

For sell one 1960's / 70's blue metal flake motorcycle helm ....best offer
    Cookie

6. How much for the Clutch Lever? Is it the one from that'sdax? the nice quality one that looks like a brake lever with a pin to push down to lock?

If so I am interested, email me, kamikazikostka@gmail.com. Also, can I send you a cashier's check/money order, I am 18, but don't have a checking account or paypal account yet, so I can do a money order from the bank which you can just cash at your bank. Would that work?

thanks

-chris, central wisconsin...in the email tell me price..and cost of shipping...and condition

7. gone_fishin

gone_fishin Guest

a little online dealing advice...use postal money orders, they can be cashed at the PO w/o any drama.

8. ya...that is what I meant. I get the Money Order at the Post Office.

9. gone_fishin

gone_fishin Guest

:)

btw-stef hasn't been around in a while...if you don't get a reply soon, you can always get one at thatsdax 8)

10. stef

stef Guest

parts for sale.

Sent him an email. i still got my whole kit in parts available.
    everything is half price from the regular retail cost,
    you can call me at 310 734 6800 to order from me.
    stefan.

11. erikvilla

erikvilla Guest

do you have a good throttle cable? if so how much?

12. stef

stef Guest

i do have the throtle cable. its 7+3 shipping.
    i may sell everythings, so ill let you know.