Sept 6 2008 bike swap & motor bike ride

Discussion in 'Races, Events & Group Rides' started by bill green, Jul 29, 2008.

1. bill green

bill green Member

Sept 6 2008 Saturday Schurmans Iron Ranch Great annual Bicycle swap meet and Whizzer ride .All motored bikes invited .About A 40 mile country cruise .Food On site ,Lots Of very cool stuff to check out.see you there...23100 NE 10th AVE Ridgefield Washington 98642 ( note ) Get there early..

2. ozzyu812

ozzyu812 Member

I should have never moved from Seattle. Looks like its a MB hotspot!

3. bill green

bill green Member

ozzy

move back! move back! move back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Bill

4. ozzyu812

ozzyu812 Member

No Problem!

Its only 3000 miles,15 gal of gas,it would only cost $60! $120 for a quick visit! LOL!

Last edited: Aug 1, 2008
  5. bill green

bill green Member

Hi Ozzy Its worth it after all it the GREAT NORTHWEST and it dosnt get ant better....Bill

6. JE

JE Guest

Can't wait to ride the whizzer there this year.

7. bill green

bill green Member

Hi Justin It looks like we will have both my custom and jim gray custom there .looking forward to the ride ..Bill

8. JE

JE Guest

Sweet.You camping out friday night? We should go for a quick ride friday if you are.

9. bill green

bill green Member

Hi Justin No man Ill be there saturday morning ,see you there Bill

10. JE

JE Guest

cool.

11. bill green

bill green Member

Hi All If youve never been to IRON RANCH your missing some of the coolest old metal that Ive ever seen,(steam engines) (old Whizzers) And much much more .Plus lots of bike parts and A 30 to 40 mile motorbike ride ...Its all good ..Bill

12. bill green

bill green Member

Hi All Iron Ranch is tomarrow , Look forward to seeing lots of you guys and gals there..Bill Green

13. Pablo

Pablo Motored Bikes Sponsor

Bill - where is Iron Ranch???

14. JE

JE Guest

Ridgfield washington by the fairgrounds. I think it's the 179th street exit.Signs to guid you in are posted from the freeway to the ranch.

15. bill green

bill green Member

Hi Pablo address is post on previous thread ... Bill

16. Pablo

Pablo Motored Bikes Sponsor

Thanks. Spousal unit reminded me of family duties. Hate when that happens.

17. bill green

bill green Member

I hate when the unit starts talking ..haha .. Bill

18. JE

JE Guest

LOL......The Whizzer has a full tank and ready to go. See ya bright and early tomorrow.

19. bill green

bill green Member

Hi justin jim and I will be doing breakfast at jollies restrant at 730 to 8am..just off I5 and 179st ..Bill