September 8, 2009 - A date in infamy?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by kerf, Sep 3, 2009.

1. kerf

kerf Guest

On 9/8, The Fascist Obama will address the school children of America. His reasons aside, this sounds strangely familiar, something from the 1930's perhaps. I can only ask those of you, that don't have their heads in the sand, on what road are we embarking? Should we have reason for concern or is it that "it could never happen here". I'm sure that refrain was often spoken in that 1930 time period.

"Ein Volk, ein Reich, ein Führer." or in our words "One People, one Reich, one Leader." was the motto drilled into the minds of another generation in a far away land. But maybe it wasn't that far away or that long ago!

I worry that this may no longer be the land of our Founders or even our parents.
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 17, 2015

2. moondog

moondog Member

They did pretend voting in my grandsons 1st grade class.

I asked him who he voted for. He said Obama.

I asked him why.

He said because John McCain was too old.

I asked him why he thought that. He said he did not know.
  3. kerf

kerf Guest

First grade huh, sounds like somebody's helping him along.
  4. arceeguy

arceeguy Active Member

Gee, I wonder if parents would have had a hissy fit if GWB addressed our kids in this same manner.

We were told that our kids were going to watch the OhBahMah inauguration in school because it was "a historic event". That's why the inauguration of every other president didn't get the same attention. Uh huh......

Now he will be indoctrinating er... addressing our kids when they get back to school?

Are we in Cuba, Venezuela, or North Korea? Sheesh...... This guy has been on TV more in 8 months than GWB was for 8 years.
  5. sparky

sparky Active Member

6. sparky

sparky Active Member

It's not... Bush's executive orders destroyed the Constitution.

"Stop throwing the Constitution in my face," Bush screamed back. "It's just a goddammed piece of paper![/QUOTE]
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 15, 2015
  7. moondog

moondog Member

His mom and dad and grandparents were all for McCain.

My guess is he heard it at school somewhere or on TV.

Obama did try and paint McCain as too old for the job.

Somehow that message made it to 1st grade.
  8. SimpleSimon

SimpleSimon Active Member

"Public education" is a carefully designed system. Designed, not to actually educate and inform, or teach people to think logically and critically, but to be good little consumers who accept what they are told and regurgitate it upon demand. It works very well for that purpose.

The biggest mistake ever made by the American people was allowing cebtralized bureaucratic control of "education". It is from that base of indoctrination and acculturation to "authority" that all the rest springs.

No, I haven't gone christian on you - but as I have repeatedly said, there is much distilled social wisdom to be found in the bible. Proverbs in particular.
  9. arceeguy

arceeguy Active Member

Spanky - I really am getting tired of all the libtards saying "at least he's doing SOMETHING". I'd rather he do NOTHING than what he is doing now. Obama has piszed on the constitution more than Boosh could ever dream of doing, all within months of taking office. His "green jobs" czar (proud commie) is a real pip too.
  10. SimpleSimon

That government governs best which governs least.

(A traditional American maxim) (Erroneously attributed by some to Jefferson's writings, but typical of his views and of the views of most of his fellow Americans.)

Still one thing more, fellow-citizens--a wise and frugal Government, which shall restrain men from injuring one another, shall leave them otherwise free to regulate their own pursuits of industry and improvement, and shall not take from the mouth of labor the bread it has earned. This is the sum of good government, and this is necessary to close the circle of our felicities.

Thomas Jefferson, 1st Inaugural Address
  11. arceeguy

arceeguy Active Member

I wish Spanky would read up on some of the views and opinions of our founding fathers, rather than lap up the discharge from Charles Manson and Noam Chomsky.
  12. machiasmort

machiasmort Active Member

We're deffinately headed the wrong way, but have been for the last 30 yrs.
  13. arceeguy

arceeguy Active Member

Wife called the school today and found that if we choose not to send our kid to school (so he can find out what he can do to help the president), it will be an unexcused absence.

We don't really care, as we have taught our son to ignore the obamamania and the chants that "Obama’s gonna change it - Obama’s gonna lead ‘em".

As parents, it is up to US to motivate our children, not fawking OhBahMah and the libtard public school teachers and their unions.
  14. kerf

kerf Guest

The future?

Their parents didn't believe it either.

Attached Files:

15. Turtle Tedd

Turtle Tedd Member

The kids have already been primed up with the Al Gore movie...time for a little more bs
  16. SimpleSimon

I agree, totally.

If any of my children were of school age now, they'd not be attending such either. I'd go a step further - I'd serve notice upon the school administrators/teachers that any attempt to coerce viewing of a recorded version of this thing would result in litigation - in writing.

I wish that there would be a massive boycott of this travesty, with absenteeism rates that day in excess of 50%. If that means stay home from work - then tell your employer that's what you intend to do, and why. If 50% of all workers failed to show, there'd be such a scream from industry as has never been heard in this nation.
  17. sparky

sparky Active Member

Teach me. How can one pizz on the Constitution more than starting unconstitutional wars, the Patriot Act, and flat out snapping back at a reporter.. "Stop throwing the Constitution in my face. It's just a goddammed piece of paper!"???

You know that I'm always willing to learn, RC... but you hardly ever offer up much more than your same, played out, and worthless opinion. Teach us what your opinion is based on? Reality?
  18. arceeguy

arceeguy Active Member

Spanky, you are not teachable. Bush never said what you quote him as saying. If he said it, why don't you link to a YouN00b video - you seem to be pretty good at that. You can't though, because the quote was a complete fabrication.

At least I can back my OhBahMah quotes with videos or transcripts. You seem to just lie over and over again (like your 9 trillion farce) and think that it is going to stick. Must be a libtard debating tactic, as we are seeing this from the current libtard administration.
  19. sparky

sparky Active Member

Couldn't you even try to take your comparison seriously? There are other people here besides me... ya know that, right?

You can Google Boosh's quote just as easily as I can. It was verified by at least 3 other reporters who witnessed that comment.

Dude... what evidence do you have that OhBahMah has spent more than Boosh? I link you to the Bailout Tracker, and what is it that you prove? About 66% of that money was agreed to by Boosh in about 3 months time. OhBahMah has been in office for a little over 7 months, and he's yet to top the "accomplishments" of Boosh.

Like I said earlier.. your worthless opinion is backed by nothing more than more opinions about unteachable libtards. Good job. You must hate losing to a libtard, eh?
  20. arceeguy

arceeguy Active Member