Serious Whizzer Motor

I just modified a new WC-1 motor, and thought someone would like something a little different. The top end is 100% EARLY SE [Ambassador], and is un-restricted. I re-worked the exhaust port, installed a special [welded gear] hi lift camshaft, a set of my special mushroom lifters, milled the head, re-worked the combustion chamber, shortened the head bolts, and installed a copper head gasket. This motor has the early special head with the extra 10 MM hole that can be used for an extra spark plug, a compression release, or closed with a modified bolt. It also has the extended intake manifold, and it lines up better than any I have seen [98%], and could easily match 100% with a little work. I will offer the motor with or without the carburetor [22 MM]. The motor is complete, including the flywheel, alternator, & NE/SE exhaust manifold.
I will offer the motor for $700.00 without the carburetor or $800.00 with a 22 MM carburetor. Many have spent more than this to "hop up" their current Whizzer motor, whereas this is a complete Hot...Hot....Hot motor. This motor should easily reach 6500 to 7000 RPMs.
I will be leaving for the show in Dawson Springs, KY this Monday, so if anyone wants this motor let me know, or I will take to the show to sell.
Have fun,
Quenton

SOLD! This site Rocks! Sorry I only had one [eleven members emailed me], but I will try to aquire the parts to assemble another one after the show in Dawson Springs, KY. I still have one modified NE/SE cylinder, hi-lift camshafts, hi flow muffler inserts, and two special SE heads [2 spark plug holes], if anyone wants to upgrade their current Whizzer motor. Please remember this is a hobby for me, not a business, so I do custom work when possible. I also offer special discounts on parts & accessories to help keep the cost down for members of this site [12% to 15%].
Have fun,
Whizzer OuterBanks
Quenton
quincy163@yahoo.com

Have fun,
Quenton

HI
I just sent you a note, what would you charge to do my motor, it is a stock 1999 with about 45 miles on it I think its a wc1? I am not familar with the model,s Thanks paul navion@q.com

Back