Share your Custom Builds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ted

Local time
1:27 AM
My bike build goes 45mph has great pick up speeds and has been running clean without breaking for a year and a half!

This is what I have purchased:

1. 66/80cc Flying Horse Silver Angle Fire Bicycle Engine Kit-bikeberry
2. BBR Tuning Silver Boost Bottle Induction Kit-bikeberry
3. BBR Tuning Boost Intake Manifold (30mm)-bikeberry
4. Pull Start Assembly-bikeberry
5. BBR Tuning Torque Up Exhaust Pipe Muffler-bikeberyy
6. UNI Flex Carburetor Air Filter-bikeberry
7. Uni Filter UFM-400 Filter Oil and Cleaner Service Kit
8.High Performance Muffler Gasket-GXParts (need for when I bought my new muffler)
9. BBR Tuning Billet Carburetor Racing Velocity Stack
10. 80cc Motor bicycle Gas Engine 28 Teeth flat sprocket-ebay

Last edited:
Wow quite the parts list!So answer me this if someone goes to a performance shop and buys a bunch of bolt on's and installs them now that person is a engine builder?Do you see what I am getting at here where is the custom build in that!Sorry but to me a custom build is not just a list of parts anybody can buy and install on a manufactured bike!

45 MPH, year and a half with no issues, must be the high performance exhaust gasket. I gota get me one of those. Excuse mt scepticism, but the parts list doesn't look like 45mph without falling about 12 stories. Got any pics?

Ok ok maybe it is not "custom" but I will take a video of it once it warms up a little out side.

Ok ok maybe it is not "custom" but I will take a video of it once it warms up a little out side.
Your best chance at top speed is when its cold out with a larger jet. Denser air + more gas to burn with the extra air + superior air cooling = top speeds. Summer air is just there for cruising and idling in traffic...

Never thought of it that way, thanks! I dont like riding in the winter tho because my eyes start to water after 5min of above 35mph

There is cold and then there is freezing cold it's 21 f here today add in the wind chill and I start to think the bike will freeze up and break! I don't like riding during winter months because all the debris from plowing is at the side of the road now and people don't seem to see cyclists at the best of times now they have road conditions to watch out for the cyclist disappears!

There is cold and then there is freezing cold it's 21 f here today add in the wind chill and I start to think the bike will freeze up and break! I don't like riding during winter months because all the debris from plowing is at the side of the road now and people don't seem to see cyclists at the best of times now they have road conditions to watch out for the cyclist disappears!
Nothing says fun like getting plowed into a ditch on the roadside in freezing temperatures and that other thing I mentioned in another thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back