Shell Shocks Board Track Racer Build. (56k DIE)

Discussion in 'Photos & Bicycle Builds' started by shell shock, Jun 17, 2011.

1. shell shock

shell shock Member

Hey guys! Welcome to my WIP page for my amateur board track racer build thread. This is my first cruiser build so i hope you all stay tuned in and follow this build.

So, to start, here is the bike, it is a Super Cycle Classic Cruiser. I picked the last one up for 150$. Apparently these bikes are hard to come by.

Stock, these bikes are not suitable for a motor. They are a single speed with only a rear coaster brake. Before i left Canadian Tire, i picked up a set of front and rear Caliper breaks. These fit the bike just right (and same colour to boot!).

If all works out, my engine will be here on Monday, I will give a further update from then.

Attached Files:

2. shell shock

shell shock Member

well, just a quick update before work. looked at the fedex website. My package arrived in Mississauga last night! to bad i got to wait for the postal service to resume on Monday..... dang you weekend. I will be receiving a 80cc Canada special edition, 36 tooth sprocket, tuned exhaust, heavy duty chain breaker, and a slant head, along with a free tee! not bad for 230! I will be stopping by a bike shop today to ask about retreading the rims to a different hub as i installed caliper brakes on the bike last night. so we will see. update tomorrow.

3. james65

james65 Member

Looks like a real solid frame. Let the fun begin!
    I'll be following this thread.
  4. shell shock

shell shock Member

danke man! the bike has actually been built for a while now. i will post pics when i find my cam