Shift kit - clean, mostly unused

Discussion in 'For Sale' started by veloman, Aug 5, 2010.

1. veloman

veloman Member

This is SBP's standard shift kit. It includes everything except for the chain which you can get for <$10 shipped online. The cranks/freewheel/chainrings are the only used parts and they are in great condition.

Save yourself a ton of money with this kit. There's even an extra smaller chainring. (I have the 24, and 30 tooth, in addition to the 36 and 44). I also have the left crank arm and chainring guard which isn't shown in the pic.

So yeah, all you need is a bmx chain. I used the cranks/freewheel for an electric motor system. The freewheel works as good as new and spins great too. I never mashed on the pedals. Everything is super clean! No nasty parts here!

$90 shipped priority mail. Hopefully in the US - otherwise I'll need instruction on how international shipping works, and additional money likely. Must send Paypal.

Or you can pick it up for $80 cash in hand, here in Austin TX!

Attached Files:

2. veloman

veloman Member

It is still for sale, but now I am in central CT, not Austin, to anyone interested in local pickup.
  3. veloman

veloman Member

I decided I am going to keep the kit for now. I may repost it in the future when I am not using any of the parts.

Currently not for sale.
  4. GearNut

GearNut Active Member

I would have loved to have gotten it from you, but I cannot even afford a pot to pee in right now.
    It's too bad nobody took you up on the offer while it was out there. You had it priced for a steal of a deal.
  5. beentryin

beentryin Member

i would of bought it darn it:dunce: