Shifter Kit from www.sickbikeparts.com

but i dont know what it is . It is for the pedel crank into the frame ??? if i dont have one can you offer them as add-on into the kit ?

I cant do picture i dont have a Kodak

We typically recommend our kit to folks with some level of bike wrenching knowledge, but the instructions are easy to follow, IF you take your time and not rush things. Make it an enjoyable process.

This is a bit helpful:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bottom_bracket#Three-piece

What kind of bike do you have? When was it built?

I guess the big question is: The piece your pedals attach to, is it one whole piece for both pedals? Or is each pedal attached to it's own crank and each crank attached to a center spindle?

Thats a 3 piece crank, its right for the kit but what you will need is a tool to remove the cranks or have someone remove them and the replace the axle yourself.

Not a huge deal but be prepared to have the proper crank removal tool or at the very least some kind of gear puller or maybe even a harmonic balancer puller. Cranks can be tough to get off without the right tool.

My Motored bicycle look better now with the engine and the mudguard . Look like a MX bike more than original design. I will add a suspension fork too.

Looks like a good candidate for a motorized bike.

the bicycle store is near 30 sec of walking :) oh yeah.

No problem then they can pop em off in a matter of seconds with thier tools. You might want them to put the axle in as well but its usually no big deal and you dont need any special tools to put the new cranks on...just tighten them down...oh yea......

OHHHHHH YEAHHHHH hahaha cool thanx mister. now just need to spend some money on the kit and wait to see .

Back