Shipping charges

echotraveler

Local time
9:05 AM
Hello friends,

first off, i would like to thank you for many educational post. Its a revelation i need to fullfil.
Commute in San Juan Puerto Rico, a city with many many many cars that are stressed to get to work.

It would be awesome to have timely public buses, i could become a reader. What other way can i handle the pressure, i guess ill step outside and show them a very nice fast way...reclame the urban space by marking it with a special pride.

Happy Rant over:D

on to shipping

What has been your experience with shipping? i leave in Puerto Rico and deal in forums and the bay using usps, not one problem yet. I like how they work here.

UPS seems expensive for me but they seem to deliver.

Fed Ex - they have great rep!

I bet there are horror stories, but ive had it nice. Many nice tube amps, guitars and pedals, with ease...

Now i venture to buy a bike, knowing that getting bike from arizona is going to take like 375 or so..spooky tooth! ill get one with elongated bullhorn style handles, with a black matte body, front springy thing, 24"s white stripe tires and red wheels, with a classic springy seat! and a 40 to 60 cc engine not which....oh YEAH BLACK FENDERS!!! WITH LITTLE PLATE ON TOP OF THE FENDER!!!!!! WITH A FULICULLY HELMET!

im happy for wanting to motor bike my way to work!

Last edited:
Hello and welcome to MBc...good luck on your endeavors and happy motoring...enjoy the ride

Back