Show me RS-68

Reading amateur arm chair legal opinion by non attorney types really gets boring.
+1!!!!!
Stu has no interest in anything but being contrary and destructive.I suggest an all fourm "IGNORE" when it comes to Stu and law anything.

I see your logic. Engine powered bicycles in Florida are a problem and they must be registered. You are on the road unregistered and you are near a road roller and a huge farm tractor; both without registration or licensed operators. You must be a problem compared the them. Am I correct?

Specifically, what problems have "illegal" MB's caused?

In Hawaii, you can ride an automobile or a MB without licenses. No problem. Why the difference?

So happy to see you finally can see the logic of another poster. Thanks. You ask the question about if I am a problem. The answer is no. I am now legal which satisfies the Department of Motor Vehicles' regulations which in turn satisfies all local police departments in the state to also follow the same application of what is the law and allowed. When Rollers and Farm tractors start getting tickets like those with MOTORized Bikes then they will have the same problem we have and then those folks will have to deal with the DMV in the very same way we have to now. Hawaii? This is a Republic with powers given to the States. Who knows where you live, if you want to be legal you can move to Florida , if you don't want to ride with a tag or a license you can move to Hawaii. It's all about choices in our hobby.

+1!!!!!
Stu has no interest in anything but being contrary and destructive.I suggest an all fourm "IGNORE" when it comes to Stu and law anything.
Having taken over 7 or more threads in this section of the forum I will leave that up to the moderators. But you have to almost believe this has become the ROLLER Forum for unlicensed paving equipment. LOL!

I did google his handle and he is everywhere on forums doing the same thing. Quite funny how one person finds the time to do all of that. Heck I am retired and I can't imagine how he does it. Impressive.

So happy to see you finally can see the logic of another poster. Thanks. You ask the question about if I am a problem. The answer is no. I am now legal which satisfies the Department of Motor Vehicles' regulations which in turn satisfies all local police departments in the state to also follow the same application of what is the law and allowed. When Rollers and Farm tractors start getting tickets like those with MOTORized Bikes then they will have the same problem we have and then those folks will have to deal with the DMV in the very same way we have to now. Hawaii? This is a Republic with powers given to the States. Who knows where you live, if you want to be legal you can move to Florida , if you don't want to ride with a tag or a license you can move to Hawaii. It's all about choices in our hobby.

Why would any officer of the law give a ticket to a vehicle for being unlicensed when the statute specifically excludes those vehicles?

320.01 Definitions, general.As used in the Florida Statutes, except as otherwise provided, the term:
(1) "Motor vehicle" means:
(a) An automobile, motorcycle, truck, trailer, semitrailer, truck tractor and semitrailer combination, or any other vehicle operated on the roads of this state, used to transport persons or property, and propelled by power other than muscular power, but the term does not include traction engines, road rollers, special mobile equipment as defined in s. 316.003(48), vehicles that run only upon a track, bicycles, swamp buggies, or mopeds.

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know why Stu maybe they have a quota of tickets to give, maybe they had a fight with their wife, maybe they hate bikes. But one this is for sure they can't do that any longer in Florida and better than that I don't have to go to court to fight it. As for Rollers I really don't care about the roller drivers. They are on their own. Have a great day!

Having taken over 7 or more threads in this section of the forum I will leave that up to the moderators. But you have to almost believe this has become the ROLLER Forum for unlicensed paving equipment. LOL!

I did google his handle and he is everywhere on forums doing the same thing. Quite funny how one person finds the time to do all of that. Heck I am retired and I can't imagine how he does it. Impressive.
I just meant, if it had to do with the "law" maybe we should all just not respond, no fodder.I searched him as well, creating dust-up's since '08.
I don't want to take credit from him, he's super smart, I just wish he'd keep it more or less bike related.

I just meant, if it had to do with the "law" maybe we should all just not respond, no fodder.I searched him as well, creating dust-up's since '08.
I don't want to take credit from him, he's super smart, I just wish he'd keep it more or less bike related.

I would agree wholeheartedly if I thought he even had a motorized bike but somehow, based on his wide spread forum posts over the internet I don't think he does. So make me wrong, maybe he will post of picture of his "Illegal" Non Motor, Non Motor Vehicle Gasoline energized what was at one time a simple pedal powered bicycle. The ball is in his court.

I would agree wholeheartedly if I thought he even had a motorized bike but somehow, based on his wide spread forum posts over the internet I don't think he does. So make me wrong, maybe he will post of picture of his "Illegal" Non Motor, Non Motor Vehicle Gasoline energized what was at one time a simple pedal powered bicycle. The ball is in his court.
His trike, homebuilt, and very sweet, in the for sale section.He's super smart.
That being said, here's this difference between Judge Judy, and stu, they're both, confrontational, abrasive, loud-mouthed, hyper-critical, pompous asses,... but Judge Judy is funny.

Last edited:

If you had read my post 5 days ago instead of researching my posts from 8 years ago, you would have seen this:

http://www.motoredbikes.com/showthread.php?44793-First-run-on-my-Honda-GX-31-4-stroke

A little free advice.

If you don't like a post, ignore it.

If you do not agree with a post, refute by introducing your facts.

Ad ad hominem attacks never help in the search for truth.

Yes I should have read that you do own a MOTORized Bike. I guess since you posted so many responses I missed that. I can take your advice but since you hijacked 7 treads it makes it very hard to ignore your posts. I will try harder in the future. Also if you do start a Roller Paving Equipment Forum let me know. I will be very interested in the progress to make them legal as well.

Back