show me your trikes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
prowler, the rear housing l purchased through spookytooth, along with the rims. rolands real good at getting hard to find stuff. email him or call'em......................thanks for the comments guys

trikes

would like to see some adult trikes with engines. i'm trying to picture how mine will look thanks
here is one of mine it takes a 30 cal machinegun. 0825121644.jpg

My trike is electric as well, my topic here is
http://www.motoredbikes.com/showthr...-shifting-Kent-Bayside-Trike-with-Special-Box

Mine is 7-speed shifting center mount not a single speed front hub motor.

It will run ~25MPH for well over an hour with the giant 1KA/h battery so pretty much a minimum of a 30 mile range but as high as 60 miles depending on terrain and if you help with pedaling.

KCtrikeFrontLeft700.jpg

Read the above linked topic for more info.

Here's my 24 hour racer
runna.jpg
Cant see much of the frame etc, but will be tearing down soon so will get some pics then if anyone is interested. There is a 50cc Honda and a friction drive hidden under all that body work ;)

My Trikes.

I've built a few more, Mostly customer builds, But these two are, and were, mine. I finally wound up selling the full size OCC Chopper trike, But I still have the tadpole recumbent. I just finished a CATRIKE customer build that came out great. I didn't get good pics of it though, Just section pics. I wish now I would have kept the Cruiser Trike. It was BAD A$$.
Big Red.

Attachments

• SUNP0032.jpg
    SUNP0032.jpg
    73.8 KB · Views: 1,127
  • 041.jpg
    041.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 1,195
My trike: Trident Trikes Titan with Staton engine kit

After putting over 2200 miles on this in eight months, I discovered that my mounting process needs more help. It worked great until the bolt securing it to the frame got loose and I failed to notice that :(

2013-07-28_14-24-55_703.jpg2013-07-28_14-24-03_175.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back