Show us your Big Hairy Boogar contest

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by machiasmort, Jul 25, 2009.

1. machiasmort

machiasmort Active Member

Don't let the anti inflametory thread rule get you down.

This is still a MB forum and we've got a rep to protect.... When it comes time to cut loose and be free of the technical jargon going on here, we want to have fun.

This is a family site, so please keep the pics as clean as possible. We're not out to scar kids for life, so please no bloody ones!

We want to see a good clear picture of that one you drag out, that feels like it's connected to the back of your eyeball. Contenders should be judged by color, freshness, appearence, overall weight and :ack2: factor.

2. eastwoodo4

eastwoodo4 Member

3. machiasmort

Wow, thats a keeper! I'm wearing gloves with fat fingers so I don't pick on instinct. Figure I'll wait a few days.
  4. Mountainman

Mountainman Active Member

saw it on cops -- it ain't no Booger !!!

that ain't no Booger
    saw that THING on Cops
    it's called crack !!!

no cheating !!!

5. Turtle Tedd

Turtle Tedd Member

No that bogger stuff aint right
  6. Mountainman

Mountainman Active Member

says someTHING don't it ??
    we can have the booger thread

but don't anyone think for a minute that Obama M might have any
    the almight one don't do that
    no boogers on my watch !!!

I love my Obama M
  7. eastwoodo4

eastwoodo4 Member

8. machiasmort

LOL, you got a picture of one of the boards crybabies!!! LOL, Great post Eastwood!!!
  9. machiasmort

Well guys, almost 3 days into it. I feel like a complete failure to my tougher MB Brothers out there. I know the crybabies Moms still syringe their noses and it's hard for them to produce a winning entry. The unthinkable happened today, I sneezed in the shop and lost the big one. I tried told hold it back but it came out like a rocket. Recognizing my loss I immeadiately began patting the ground (like looking for that small spring or washer). Couldn't find it, much to my dismay. Look's like I'll have to wear these gloves a while longer:sweatdrop:
  10. eastwoodo4

eastwoodo4 Member

Did you check your mustache?
  11. machiasmort

That's the gross part, I heard it hit the ground. It was a crusty one, possible it rolled ya think?

I feel like I totally let the board down. Check this out... We're free!
  12. srdavo

srdavo Active Member

Just for you, Marty......

you left this thread outside.

13. arceeguy

arceeguy Active Member

Great, just what we needed. Boogers in the combustion chamber.

Well, since it's here in the land of misfit threads, I had to do a double take the first time I skimmed over the title. Show us your big hairy whaaa????
  14. Turtle Tedd

Turtle Tedd Member

Sorry I don't have any bogger pictures but I do have a good picture of my dads overflowed colostomy bag he threw on the table at the restaurant when the waiter brought him a well done steak instead of a rare one.
  15. eastwoodo4

eastwoodo4 Member

I think this is one thread you could lock and no one would care.I think it was a protest?
  16. machiasmort

LOL, Thanks Davo.

You could deep six the thread if you want??? I warnin ya tho, you live in the NE and you know how winters could effect sinuses. Somebodys bound to come up with a doosey! What's a biker board w/o a booger thread? LOL
  17. scokes

scokes Member

I am sorry to report my loss, but after reading up on this thread yesterday, I planned to save up for a good booger picture.

Last night, I was sitting on the couch watching some TV and I pulled a good juicy one out. I told my wife with urgency "Run, get the camera, quick.", but while she was digging throught the entertainment center for the camera, I had an overwhelming urge that I have never seen the likes of and before she could turn around and snap a picture, I popped that thing in my mouth like a sour skittle and went to town...

Just kidding... or am I?:whistling:
  18. scokes

scokes Member

I had to share this with you.

Here is my baby "Digging fo Gold".....:detective:

Attached Files:

19. machiasmort

LOL, Better change her habits. Looks in 25 yrs. like the cager that almost flattened me today! LOL. Funny pic! No punn intended!
  20. eastwoodo4

eastwoodo4 Member

lmao.sour skittle!LOL