Show us your motored bikes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys,
I'm in the preliminary stage of building my first bike, so I thought in the meantime I'd entertain myself by asking for pictures of your awesome bikes :). I've already seen some cool stuff in my short time on this forum, but nowhere have I seen a thread devoted to pictures of your delicious machines!
Let's see what you're riding :)!
(also, if I missed a thread like this, please point me in the right direction.)‎

IMG_2245_zpsh02wg6rz.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_2245_zpsh02wg6rz.jpg~original.jpg
    IMG_2245_zpsh02wg6rz.jpg~original.jpg
    224 KB · Views: 141
How does the paint hold up after years of riding?
My motor on my rig ( motorcycle with sidecar) motor is powder coated and after 116,000 miles still looks good.
All my bikes I build all I use is powder coat as it holds up MUCH better then paint.
All so have a friend that has a powder coat shop about 2 miles from me.
Sweet.
I am getting to know the people at my local PC business.
I love the uniform finish, especially the textured stuff.

I am looking at buying 180 of my custom design GT2A-frames for a 4-stroke platform from the factory and want to work with them on a good price for say 80, 20 each in 4 color/textures, for immediate shipment and the rest 'you choose' the color frames and kits.

Baked on paint is OK, but for this MB purpose, like outdoor patio furniture, PC rules.

Here is the current version of my bike HuaSheng 49cc on a Walmart mountain bike with double gas tank setup (can fill directly at pump without fear of over spill on hot engine). I might get a muffler. The only problem with the tank in the back is that it attracts much more attention than I would like. Oh well.

photo.JPG

Last edited:
Here is the current version of my bike HuaSheng 49cc on a Walmart mountain bike with double gas tank setup (can fill directly at pump without fear of over spill on hot engine). I might get a muffler. The only problem with the tank in the back is that it attracts much more attention than I would like. Oh well.
Those lil hs142's are great. Ive got over 2200 miles. When she's not happy i know the valves need adjusting.

The beauty of MB's is no license required, CA killed that concept.

This is pretty close to legal here, just finished it up.

I'm calling it the Emerald Jewel ;-}

EmeraldDoneL-1280.jpg

EmeraldDoneR-1280.jpg

Good on or off-road.

EmeraldDoneLF.jpg

EmeraldDoneRR.jpg
That is NICE!!

IMG_20160413_151252.jpg
Ten miles to work every morning. Best and only mod... The granny seat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back