Sign The Petition!!

fastboy9

Local time
7:09 PM
Just stumbled across this and it is a petition to make motorized bikes legal in the UK, I know this wont be of much benefit to the majority of you, but all the UK people sign it quick!!! Lets try and get a few more signatures on this as well, as its about time the UK even noticed there is such a thing called a motorized bike!

sign it here: http://petitions.number10.gov.uk/motorisedbikes/

Fastboy

Last edited:
petition

I was able to help out by signing as I have dual citizenship with UK and Canada. Hope that helps! MAC

has anyone gotten hold of JemmaUK regarding this

last I heard -- the pooolice have her down and out regarding UK motor bike laws

we sure are blessed here in Calif to be able to

ride that THING

I've signed, good idea to have a petition, but I don't think it will achieve much.

BSA

I'm thinking of donating one of my Fosscati FG4 Billinudgel Bullets to Prince Charles because I think he's the kind of guy who would ride one. Top speed would be greatly reduced however unless he pinned his ears back!

Recent petition in Hobart

I actually ran a petition at a Sustainable Living Expo in Hobart Australia that was held in November 2008.
The response was huge - about 80 petitioners in about 4 hours.
There are so many reasons why the broader community should embrace motorized bikes that it's weird that there is any opposition at all.
Climate change, peak oil, active transport and even safety are the biggies.
The images from my display are in my picture album.

Cheers, Greg

You are spot on Hybriped and one other huge thing about motored biking is that it is actually a fantastic antidote to depression and that seems to be the biggest disease around at present. My doctor was so impressed with my bike he got me to build him one and he said that bicyclics are better than tricyclics for treating mild - moderate depression.
Sadly this antidote only appies to the 4-stroke motor. The HT is a major cause of depression and can bring on the onset of suicidal thoughts.

Back