sinus infection ruin your ride?

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by machiasmort, Feb 22, 2009.

1. machiasmort

machiasmort Active Member

Happened accross a new product available in pharmacies.

I know alot of people don't have healthcare right now so I figured I'd share this, it really works for sinus and kept me out of the E.R. (big money)!

I use it with 1 teaspoon of pickleing salt and a 1/4 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar.

2. Mountainman

Mountainman Active Member

yes -- that's good stuff -- getting well known and popular
    three in my family using it now -- helps them a lot -- they say

have you heard about the home made salt nose stuff used by many these days ?
    should be easy to find the formula

ride the motor bike
  3. sparky

sparky Active Member

4. machiasmort

Please post the recipe... The touch of Apple Cider worked great for me. I think I'll stay away from Burbon tho!

You have to be careful with these things, too much salt will kill cilia in nose permenently. Also be sure of what your doing. I wouldn't try cofee or hydrogen peroxcide.
  5. seanhan

seanhan Member

Big Money

Yea I Went to the clinic last weekend for a bad sinus infection
    Cost $ 400.00 after it was all said and done ...
    Thank God I have insurance !!!!!
    This medical thing is JACKED up 30 seconds with the doctor is 400 bucks !!!!
    and it wasnt even a real doctor it was a physcians assisant !!!!!
    Man it's cheaper to get your Leer Jet worked on !!!!
    I have been against it for a long time BUT................
  6. seanhan

seanhan Member

It's enough to make a Chimp freek out and bite someone !!!!
  7. Skyliner70cc

Skyliner70cc Active Member

Neilmed sinus rinse is nothing but salt and sodium bicarbonate. With that said, it is very effective in folks with chronic sinus and/or allergy problems.
  8. machiasmort

So badly infected was I, my teeth hurt and it felt like somebody was using my optic nerve as a pully to pull the string attatched to a Giant Plug through my head.

Thought for a minute AG picked up a book on Voodo or something until I stumbled upon this thing in the store.

Almost immediate results but had to use it far more frequently than directions called for. Is it usual to splat out orangish colored stuff?