Sir Johns hoglet

sir john

Local time
5:07 PM
couple of pics of my hog for your entertainment
i lengthened the forks extended chainstays, cumphy seat and grubbed about with it
on the back is a 1 hp suffolk engine
temporary_zpse28c7b29.jpg
that was number 1
temporary_zpsb3bcfaa8.jpg
brum brum
number 2
temporary_zpsdd36adfb.jpg
then came number 3 engine upgrade to 4hp
temporary_zpsd87f3b03.jpg
and it wasnt quite right:rolleyes:
temporary_zpseab9c2f0.jpg
temporary_zpsd7b65f7f.jpg
must try harder :whistle:

Cheers dude it handles rather like a blamonge crossed with a jellied eel
It only geared to make 15mph and its quite scary at that speed and can snake about a bit if your not careful

oh man. I had this idea a while ago to hide the engine. I pull a trailer behind my bike for my 100 lb sled dog lol. He is privileged. I am putting an 80cc my mtn bike tonight. After break in I'm going to take my old dog for a ride. His hips are going on him so we can't take the 70 mile rides that we used to. I'm hoping this engine will pull us both long distance again. Being that I'm in ny I would like to hide the engine in a trailer. I have instep child trailers converted to seat alarge dog. But sound is an issue. I'm sure pup w Ill not enjoy the noise or fumes.

Sir John,
I am planning on building a motorized trailer that would be able to haul small loads. One thing I'm primarily interested in having is multiple gears because I live in hilly Seattle. I was looking at your photos and thought I saw several gear sizes, and was wondering if you could post some more detailed photos of the drive system. Thanks a lot, happy riding.
bvleonov

That is crazy,... crazy cool.Gets the mind working, as I can see that adapted to a few different configurations.For one, looks like you could adapt it directly to your bike if you wanted the lose the trailer.

Back