skymfmike's bike

Discussion in 'Photos & Bicycle Builds' started by skymfmike, Sep 10, 2007.

1. skymfmike

skymfmike Guest

Hey guys I almost got it ready adding a customize vintage gas tank out of and old bike 40s 50s and I will like to enter next month.

Attached Files:

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 10, 2007

2. skymfmike

skymfmike Guest

Custom vintage restore Gas Tank

Lot's of work and $$$$$ to get that tank looking like that first on the beginning was so rusty... body work, sand blast, got it zink process, them welding etc... then a nice paint job charcol with polyurethane paint

Attached Files:

3. You can go a thousand miles on that tank. That's awesome!

4. iRide Customs

iRide Customs Member

Wow! That's quite a tank! looks like a sweet riding machine too.

5. gauge

gauge Guest

wow skym were did u get that pipe from and how was the increase

6. JosephGarcia

JosephGarcia Guest

did you use a GT mountain bike frame? i have one of those bicycles, those frames are very unique.

that tank would look nice on a cruiser frame, but if its utility you're going for, it looks awesome. i love the all black of it too

7. skymfmike

skymfmike Guest

Thanks man I am awaiting for my custom 34T sprocket aluminum so I can cruise like a warrior without stoping for gas!!!!:grin:

8. skymfmike

skymfmike Guest

Weaya!!! The pipe give's power and a beautifull sound, I will say 20% power increase and lot's of midrange power!!!!!

9. skymfmike

skymfmike Guest

Is and old GT frame I will say from the early 90,s of crome molly, do you think I should paint the entired bike with the paint I use on the black!!!!!

10. lhemrick

lhemrick Guest

I like the tank! Wouldn't mind having one myself for Motorcycle project currently underway.
    Lynn

11. kahnkrunch

kahnkrunch Guest

Where did you get the pipe?

12. skymfmike

skymfmike Guest

tuned pipe from China all the info inside!!!!!!!

My friend Gigo the distribidor from Peru happend to go to China to the factory of Mr. Paris Shentu of Zhejiang Ningshuai Industry Co., Ltd-China and he ask for a pipe that was tested on 50cc kids gokarts and he brought it over and adapted and it works beautiful the only thing I need is the 34T sprocket to cruise like a king on the roads of Lima Peru Company Type : Manufacturer
    Address : hardware industrial zone
    yongkang, Zhejiang, 321300
    China
    Telephone : [86] (579) 7165946
    Fax : [86] (579) 7165849
    Web Site : www.ns-scooter.com
    Name(s) of Principals : paris shentu
    Commenced Business : 1989
    He will build those tuned pipes but you need to order at least 500 units or so!!!! sweet sound and your friends riding behind you will smell the 2 stroke oil !!!:shock::shock::rolleyes::???: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ny_5eTjE-e4

13. Scottm

Scottm Guest

Dude, that's one tough looking bad a**. I love it. How big are tose tires?
    What will you name it, if you name it? It reminds me of Road Warrior.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 26, 2007
  14. skymfmike

skymfmike Guest

bad *** road warrior

:grin::grin::shock:
    Well the tires are 2.10 shoft compound bontrager they last 1 1/2 45 days, yesterday I replace the rear sprocket from a 44T to a 34T I think I went to much I probably go easier on the engine but the rpm power is ::::::maybe good for the highway or so, on the starting I have to start pedaling pretty well I am getting a 38 or maybe I'll change rims to size 24" to see if that will help,or thinking to build a hill climber 20" with the 44T with the new generation 2 engines.

Cheers
    Mike

15. lookbiker

lookbiker Guest

That bike looks super sweet. Good luck on getting your gearing right. :)

16. nice ride.. Looks to me a fest as well.