Slayer in Phoenix Aug 27.anyone else in Tucson going?carpool

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by spunout, Jun 13, 2007.

1. spunout

spunout Member

Got my tixet this morning :mrgreen: . Gonna be reeeal good, because Tom Araya said, "We usually just go out and play, but this time we're gonna really give 'em a show and play full sets. We're also going to do some new material that we haven't had a chance to play live yet." SWEEEET :evil:
    Going to see Slayer has been a dream of mine since I was 18 or 19 yrs old, and for one reason or another it's never worked out. Last time, I bought 2 tixets for here in Tucson. because I switched work from nights to days I was a little discombobulated, and had the wrong date written down on my calendar. missed it :!: :x :x
    Megans going to be 7months pregnant in Aug, so she says she's not going, and she needs the car.
    I could ride 'Creep' but i'm too scared of breakdown. I could take the bus, but... :yuck: .
    Anybody that might go, hit me back. I'll cover the fuel.

2. iRide Customs

iRide Customs Member

SLAYER KILLS LIVE! I've seen them 4 or 5 times and ever time it get's better...IMO. As a matter of fact, I saw them last summer while wearing my neck/back brace. When they play Angel of Death, in small venues, sometimes the croud drowns out Tom. If he didn't want to he wouldn't have to utter a word during that song. The pit gets pretty gnarly a the Slayer shows.