Smaller rear sprockets

G'day trendsetters, im looking into smaller rear wheel sprockets, 32/36 tooth, around that area.

anyways anyone know a place in western Sydney that can machine 2 or 3? or is someone got a rear sprocket or 2 that their willing to sell, if so, hold onto the sprocket and give us a heads up (with details or where your located (roughly or send us a pm), what sorta sprocket (36 tooth? 32? whatever?) how much you want for it (may be able to pickup, tack on postage) actually just hit us up with a pm of all the info, and the reason im looking for 2 or 3 sprockets is because me and a few mates are keen, but if ya only got one still send us a pm

that is all

hehe, im in the same boat with a couple mates, also looking for small sprockets. I would even dare to go a 27tooth sprocket :p

27 tooth????
i think that would be pushing it, but then again more torque and powah

and stop upgrading your 80cc, by the time i get my 50cc you'll be flying!!!

Hi,

Heh heh....Go small or go home! ;-O

27T is about the smallest that will work on a factory 9 hole mount AND Top Hat Sprocket Adapter mount......BUT....If you mount direct to the disc brake hub you can
(if you have a slight downhill or serious power) mount as small as a 15T!

I know of a bunch of guys in FL that have 27's.....

Andrew

Hi Guys just reading you add,iv just taken a 29 tooth OFF my bike ,as you say it had loads of torque BUT you had go like crazzzzy before you could let the clutch out,or it would stall,we have a speed camera along the street,and it has a 40MPH limit,and you can set it off every time at 3/4 throtle,so what it did in a strait line on a track i dont no????:whistle::whistle::whistle:

Hi Guys just reading you add,iv just taken a 29 tooth OFF my bike ,as you say it had loads of torque BUT you had go like crazzzzy before you could let the clutch out,or it would stall,we have a speed camera along the street,and it has a 40MPH limit,and you can set it off every time at 3/4 throtle,so what it did in a strait line on a track i dont no????:whistle::whistle::whistle:

50cc or 66cc?

could you let us know where you sourced your smaller sprocket from ?

Hi there it came with the bike ???but i live in the UK so there might be a place over here that sells them,ill have a look to see if i can find them,:geek::geek::geek:

Hi there it came with the bike ???but i live in the UK so there might be a place over here that sells them,ill have a look to see if i can find them,:geek::geek::geek:

oh yah, if you could source some steel cut ones fairly cheaply ( exchange rate kills us Aussies) i'd probably get a couple shipped and pass the spares onto my friends :)

Back