Snow Plow for a Bike

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by etheric, Feb 18, 2007.

1. etheric

etheric Guest

2. pianoman8t8

pianoman8t8 Guest

hahaha, nice, that's sweet, but i have no use for it even though i live in the snow right now.... that's pretty kool, though..

3. etheric

etheric Guest

I thought it was kinda cool too. Nearly 40 views before the first reply. I thought this topic may bomb. Thanks pianoman.
  4. pianoman8t8

pianoman8t8 Guest

hey, no problem.. dude, when i was a little kid, i used to take thise snow-brick maker things and tape them to the front of my RC cars and drive them around in the driveway "plowing" snow...haha :lol: good times..... the block things were pretty kool when i was a kid...

5. Tom

Tom Active Member

I have to drive about 6 hours if i ever want to see any of this stuff you guys call "snow"
  6. Wheels

Wheels Guest

I am kind of speechless, living here in palm tree land. You must have some great conversations with your nieghbors about this contraption.

7. etheric

etheric Guest

I love the snow, and we got plenty of it last week. I still have a vision of a ice-worthy motorized bike, and now I can envision a plow behind it.
  8. RLK

RLK Guest

Then again, St. Patrick's day In Colorado Springs...

We can procrastinate a little with the whole problem of having to ride on ice.
  9. Tom

Tom Active Member

hahha, it was about 85 here last weekend...

This weekend it was way colder though. Burrr!!!! 65!!!! heheheheh
  10. Guest

Guest Guest

You guys are funny! Two days ago, 80 degrees F. Yesterday, 33 and 6/10th of an inch of 5-8 inches expected with 30 mph gusts....I'm stuck here at the keyboard posting away...... :???: :grin:
  11. good idea

we get lots of snow out here in sudbury ontario canada and also there is a lot of bike trails out tha get snowed over to the point that you can't even ride
    your bike on and i could picture my self with a motorized bicycle pulling that plow behind me at 20,25 mph going down the trail with the snow ejecting off
    the sides of it
  12. Alaskavan

Alaskavan Guest

That was a good link on making studded tires. I use Mr. Tuffies (Kevlar strips) to protect the tube.